GDT: #14 – Sabres at Senators – Tue Feb 12 – 7:30PM ET – TV: MSG-B – Radio: WGR-AM

BUCKSHOT

""""""""""""""""""""""
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Quick question ...

Ottawa's PBP guy keeps talking **** about Myers, do you guys think he regressed that much from his rookie season? I think he plays good but just asking you guys opinions, anyways I love that defender..

tonight is actually one of his better games this season

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Quick question ...

Ottawa's PBP guy keeps talking **** about Myers, do you guys think he regressed that much from his rookie season? I think he plays good but just asking you guys opinions, anyways I love that defender..

He's mostly regressed from his rookie season. He's not a hot pile of garbage, but this year he's mostly played that way. He'll find his way. It just may take a couple years longer than most anticipated.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Quick question ...

I have a quick question of my own.

Why on earth would the Sens PxP guy be talking **** about Myers in the first place?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Ah, the usual Sabres 5-on-3. The only man moving is the guy with the puck, if that. So predictable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad