GDT: #14 – Sabres at Senators – Tue Feb 12 – 7:30PM ET – TV: MSG-B – Radio: WGR-AM

studebaker1*

Why is Ray using the amount of games they've played as an excuse? All of the teams are facing the same hardships in regard to scheduling.

S319R11S16

Expect Suffering
Apr 18, 2006
I'm sick of hearing about how many games we've played in how many days. Every team in the league is dealing with this same crap.
Face it Rayzor, we ****ing suck

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Can't complain about a commentator who is way in over his head?? He's not good anymore, I get that there is the whole nostalgia thing and I'm not saying fire him because frankly he's just a play by play guy, but he isn't good anymore.

Nostalgia is why Ruff and Regier still have a job. :shakehead

Talk about in over his head! That post is absurd.

Don't listen then. Simple. Your little whining about RJ to anyone on the planet doesn't change the fact that he is staying until HE wants out. He is still better than over half the PxP guys currently employed by an NHL club.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
That we outhit just about every team we play this year shows you the importance of that stat, too.

"If I thought hitting would win games, I'd tell them to hit more"
~The Most Insightful Coach Ever in Professional Sports

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
"If I thought hitting would win games, I'd tell them to hit more"
~The Most Insightful Coach Ever in Professional Sports

Hey, people wanted a more physical team. They got one.'and they suck even more than past iterations, and are even less entertaining if you can imagine that!

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Hey, people wanted a more physical team. They got one.'and they suck even more than past iterations, and are even less entertaining if you can imagine that!

To add to your point we don't lose many fights either.

Yet oddly enough we don't seem more physical.

start winnin

NO MORE TANK BOYS
May 7, 2011
Buffalo
Talk about in over his head! That post is absurd.

Don't listen then. Simple. Your little whining about RJ to anyone on the planet doesn't change the fact that he is staying until HE wants out. He is still better than over half the PxP guys currently employed by an NHL club.

I never said the guy was getting fired. People whine about Ruff and Regier every single day for the same reasons, they believe they are incompetent at their jobs. Like RJ is now. I get it, he's the voice of the Sabres, but he's not a good commentator anymore. Just me? :dunno:

BCS

Feb 18, 2008

Somehow this is still Derek Roy's fault. :sarcasm:

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
I never said the guy was getting fired. People whine about Ruff and Regier every single day for the same reasons, they believe they are incompetent at their jobs. Like RJ is now. I get it, he's the voice of the Sabres, but he's not a good commentator anymore. Just me? :dunno:

The difference is RJ isn't incompetent. He's not as good as he used to be and he's definitely screwing up names and what not nowadays, but he still follows the play well and actually announces the game instead of just talking about random crap like most other announcers.

Karate Johnson*

Is the announcer really that big a deal? Nobody would care if the team wasn't hot garbage.

Ace1963

Jan 14, 2013
Buffalo
Why is Ray using the amount of games they've played as an excuse? All of the teams are facing the same hardships in regard to scheduling.

It's all that sudafed he took when he was playing.

Buffalo takes little trips to Toronto, Ottawa, Boston, New York.
Chicago's flying all over the west and have had only two home games and they're 10-0-2.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida

To add to your point we don't lose many fights either.

Yet oddly enough we don't seem more physical.

there is a difference between "a physical team" and "trying to be a physical team"

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
A soft team plus Ott and Scott does not = a physical team.

We are the same incredibly soft team we have been, with a few new additions in the right direction. That's all.

slovakia18

English? I can't.
Jan 7, 2012
austria/swiss
Vaneks scoring come to an end!!
Vanek wins nothing(Art Ross- Maurice Richard and all sorts of things .... what many people here said!!!, and the sabres "PO's" hope come to an end too.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Vanek wins nothing(Art Ross- Maurice Richard and all sorts of things .... what many people here said!!!, and the sabres "PO's" hope come to an end too.

You forgot the close bracket!

*inserts ) for you*

Vanek will still win both the art Ross and Maurice Richard and all sorts of things :D

I'm praying the quoted post doesn't get deleted. Legendary. Chain, joshjull, vcv et al, you KNOW we deserve to be trolled right now :laugh: KEEP-THE-POST!

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009

Last time I checked he was still in 1st.

Btw Michael Grabner is ****ing garbage :lol::lol::lol:

slovakia18

English? I can't.
Jan 7, 2012
austria/swiss
ok sorry for trolling. But you must understand i wake up in the morning 1.00 am and will look that game, and than i see so sick uninspired players on Ice.
And vanek -yes in moment he is first in League Goals and Points- but he have so variety performances. One Game he is best and the other GAmes he is so "dead" on ice, so much puck losses and unenthusiastic mimic........

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->