GDT: #14 – Canadiens at Sabres – Wed Nov 5, 7:30PM ET – MSG-B, SN – WGR

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Am I allowed to bring up Ristolainen's perfect pass through the middle to move the puck and how on the next shift Myers put a terrible suicide pass on Flynn's stick which negated what should have been an easy breakout? Flynn got rocked in the process.

omg subban ran into his own guy in the offensive zone... jeez dude should be in the echl. See how silly it looks to cherry pick individual plays.

BowieSabresFan

Nov 18, 2010
He's been a mixed bag tonight, some passes were just WTF. He's probably in between the "G" and "B" categories of the GBU, not soundly in one or the other.

No argument for the most part. I would put him more in to the G than B, because he's been a rock in his own end, and also had more than one good sequence on the offensive end of things.

ZeroPT*

But what was that by Myers? Patches literally walked around him.

I guess that's his lol wat moment Of the game

jvirk

Oct 31, 2013
But what was that by Myers? Patches literally walked around him.

I guess that's his lol wat moment Of the game

He got caught flat-footed...should of been moving his feet but it happens w/ a lot of defensemen. I do agree it's annoying, but the key is for him to learn from that as well. He'll definitely remember that one.

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
He got caught flat-footed...should of been moving his feet but it happens w/ a lot of defensemen. I do agree it's annoying, but the key is for him to learn from that as well. He'll definitely remember that one.

Why didn't he learn from it happening last game against Detroit?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad