GDT: #13|Pittsburgh Penguins vs Boston Bruins|10.30.13|8:00PM|Beau Bennett vs. The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Penguins playing a dominant 20 minutes with nothing to show for it. Never seen this movie before.

JWells16

Nov 4, 2006
Raleigh, NC
What a period. I know it seems like this is all we've talked about, but if Megna continues to play like this, he deserves a spot on the roster.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Jesus, Geno just buried Lucic and Iginla to end the period. Who the **** peed in his borscht?

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
What the hell is wrong with some of you people and your comparisons of Megna? Kennedy and Talbot? Really? Not even close.

BmxHockey

Jan 4, 2012
San Diego
Finally some passionate hockey by the Pens who are playing outstanding leading in hits, shots, and chances. Just need to watch the backdoor rushes from that 3 & 4th line.

Zatch88

Im stumbling spheres
Oct 20, 2011
Johnstown
One of the best periods Malkins played all season. Too bad they couldn't get one to go in that period. Hopefully they keep this up all game.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Great period, Malkin is in beast mode.

No, this is different than beast mode. It's beast mode plus forechecking the breakout like two guys, playing ungodly defense, and hitting people (Lucic, Iginla, Paille, and I think others, even if he doesn't get credit) mode.

Oh yeah, it also may be 'don't ******* take away Megnatron' mode too. :D

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Alot of people said Megna will start giving pucks away but he's not the go to guy on that line like he probably was in the "A".

So far he's been very quick and has complimented Geno very well.

Why did we sign Kobasew again?

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
Alot of people said Megna will start giving pucks away but he's not the go to guy on that line like he probably was in the "A".

So far he's been very quick and has complimented Geno very well.

Why did we sign Kobasew again?

Are we really gonna complain about the Kobasew signing? We're paying the guy peanuts and he hasn't been that bad for us. Personally I see the D'Agostini signing as having been more pointless.

FDBluth

Jul 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
No, this is different than beast mode. It's beast mode plus forechecking the breakout like two guys, playing ungodly defense, and hitting people (Lucic, Iginla, Paille, and I think others, even if he doesn't get credit) mode.

Oh yeah, it also may be 'don't ******* take away Megnatron' mode too. :D
You are so obsessed. I mean, I'm a huge Sid fan, but you take this to a different level. :laugh:

Fordy

May 28, 2008
As long as Kobasew pushes out Glass and not Megna then he's a great signing.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Are we really gonna complain about the Kobasew signing? We're paying the guy peanuts and he hasn't been that bad for us. Personally I see the D'Agostini signing as having been more pointless.

Either or really.
I'd probably drop D'ags off the roster before Kobasew but D'ags has played 2 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad