GDT: #13|Pittsburgh Penguins vs Boston Bruins|10.30.13|8:00PM|Beau Bennett vs. The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Bruins are playing the same game that they did in the playoffs, take Crosby away and count on Kunitz and Dupuis being unable to capitalize on being left alone.

Rask faced 13 shots but most of them were really easy to defend and he merely kicked them out to his defensemen.

Malkin, no clue what the hell is wrong with his finishing. He looked great out there, but just did everything but actually score.

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
Think of Talbot, the early years. Never really thought of Talbot as a bad skater. That was one of his good attributes. Yes, he was no Bure, but he had good wheels.

I always considered Talbot a good skater. Not blazing speed but with his hustle he got on top of people on the fore check.

Smacker

#LetsGoPens
Aug 15, 2012
Great period. Damn good hockey so far by the Pens.

It's nice to see Geno in beast mode. He will score tonight.

jerome garcia

Dec 27, 2009
pittsburgh
i just want someone to crash the net for rebounds. i mean, at worst you take a penalty. maybe you get under rask's skin and take him off his game.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
No, but he can play the right side on Crosby's line :sarcasm:

attachment.php

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Never gonna happen. just put it out of your mind now.

I just like to establish the best possible line-up first so I know how much to be disappointed later.

Jokinen-Crosby-Beau
Kunitz-Malkin-Neal
Dupuis-Sutter-Megna
Kobasew-Vitale-Dagostini

wouldn't it be nice

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
What the hell is wrong with some of you people and your comparisons of Megna? Kennedy and Talbot? Really? Not even close.

I see fierce determination for the puck, he does have skill, high energy, Talbot. You may not like the comparison, but that's who I see. Haven't seen it since he left out of any player who's been of the bottom six.

I don't see how he can be compared to Kennedy, he doesn't have a one trick pony like him, he's everywhere.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
Bruins are playing the same game that they did in the playoffs, take Crosby away and count on Kunitz and Dupuis being unable to capitalize on being left alone.

Rask faced 13 shots but most of them were really easy to defend and he merely kicked them out to his defensemen.

Malkin, no clue what the hell is wrong with his finishing. He looked great out there, but just did everything but actually score.

Agree wholeheartedly.

On another topic, what exactly about Megna as a top-six winger option do you guys like? The fact he will swing and miss on a lot of easy setups, just like Dupuis?

He seems to be at ease playing in the NHL, but anywhere other than the third line seems like a bad idea to me.

And speaking of third lines, I have a feeling Glass-Sutter-Adams is here to stay.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Agree wholeheartedly.

On another topic, what exactly about Megna as a top-six winger option do you guys like? The fact he will swing and miss on a lot of easy setups, just like Dupuis?

He seems to be at ease playing in the NHL, but anywhere other than the third line seems like a bad idea to me.

And speaking of third lines, I have a feeling Glass-Sutter-Adams is here to stay.

I like that Megna is using his speed to disrupt and providing some support for Malkin, as well as actually winning puck battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad