GDT: #13 | Penguins vs Senators | Nov 13th 7 PM | It's my party, I'll cry if I want to

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
I'm done with Boyle, ZAR, Riikola, Friedman and DeSmith.

I've seen enough of all of them. Riikola and Friedman are playing stupid, lazy hockey. Boyle and ZAR bring nothing. And DeSmith is terrible.

At least the other guys currently sucking either are putting in the effort or have had long stretches of quality play in relatively recent memory.

If Sid and Dumo are back tomorrow, go with --

Guentzel-Crosby-Rust
Zucker-Carter-Heinen
McGinn-Blueger-Kapanen
O'Connor-Rodrigues-Simon

Dumoulin-Letang
Pettersson-Marino
Matheson-Ruhwedel

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I'm done with Boyle, ZAR, Riikola, Friedman and DeSmith.

I've seen enough of all of them. Riikola and Friedman are playing stupid, lazy hockey. Boyle and ZAR bring nothing. And DeSmith is terrible.

At least the other guys currently sucking either are putting in the effort or have had long stretches of quality play in relatively recent memory.

If Sid and Dumo are back tomorrow, go with --

Guentzel-Crosby-Rust
Zucker-Carter-Heinen
McGinn-Blueger-Kapanen
O'Connor-Rodrigues-Simon

Dumoulin-Letang
Pettersson-Marino
Matheson-Ruhwedel

I wanted to like this post after the first sentence, but GCR . . . I just can't do it.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
At least POJ being dogshit means he's blending in with the rest of the team tonight as opposed to standing out like a sore thumb. :laugh:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I enjoyed watching Marino let up ever so slightly about 2 seconds before the pass came.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I know sleepy and sully hate promoting guys from the AHL unless they have to for injury reasons, but it might be time to inject some energy into the lineup.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Wow now 5-0.
fd4bfecc-634f-4315-a8fb-db1864da976e_text.gif

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
CDS bites so hard on every little twitch or fake a skater makes with the puck. It's aggravating. Not that that goal was entirely on him but it's a constant thing with CDS over-committing on everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad