GDT: #13 | Penguins vs Senators | Nov 13th 7 PM | It's my party, I'll cry if I want to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
The 'ol 'it looks closer than it ever was trick...
maxwellsmart-sutherland.gif

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Dare I say the Sens actually did well in locking up this Batherson kid at what seems like a steal for under $5 million? :laugh: Dude's legit.

Dinfire

Mar 9, 2011
Los Angeles
I wouldn’t say trashed…I don’t think Heinen and McGinn for McCann and Tanev is a net negative so far…he did need to bring in a goalie…we couldn’t afford to pay UFA prices but he should have done something I agree

He screwed up big time. McGinn and Heinen are career pluggers. They started hot and have regressed to their means. They’re not scorers or playmakers. Neither is an adequate replacement for McCann or Tanev, and he shouldn’t have lost both of them to begin with. He’s been a disaster.

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
Tomorrow will be fun:

+ More pinching and too many men below theirs in the offensive zone should allow for another 15+ odd man breaks

+ Let's all collapse and watch the opposing team skate circles around us for 2-3 mins in a row

+Let's sprinkle some floating back passes!

Tomorrow should be a lit Gameday thread.

Reactions: Andy99

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
He screwed up big time. McGinn and Heinen are career pluggers. They started hot and have regressed to their means. They’re not scorers or playmakers. Neither is an adequate replacement for McCann or Tanev, and he shouldn’t have lost both of them to begin with. He’s been a disaster.
Heinen at least has an NHL shot. Which is something this team sorely needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad