GDT: #13|New Jersey Devils @ Pittsburgh Penguins|Fill-in for Lirit|7:30PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I really just want to bring these Devil fans back down to earth after yesterday's joke of a game. Here's to hoping the refs put their whistles away and actually let the guys play the game.

Putting the whistle away is an issue to. The Devils get away with interference constantly. Would like to see the refs call some of that.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Gotta be honest - if Orpik is wearing Clarkson's head as a hat by the end of the night, I won't be upset.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
Any word on the lineup? Most interested in if Morrow will play or not.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Not sure why you guys wanna see Morrow if hes in it prob means martin is out thats a gigantic downgrade. This games prob gonna be a low scoring one goal game I dont want Morrow anywhere near the ice

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
So I wonder what the Pens are going to do tonight that will have the main board all a-flutter.

I predict a borderline boarding call on Cooke, reminding everyone that he is the dirtiest player to ever skate in the league. Ever.

SeventyOne

"71" & "Kuhnhackl"
Mar 30, 2009
Wheeling, WV
HFBoards Penguins ‏@HFPenguins
HF holding it down with live tweets tonight. Early for warm ups. pic.twitter.com/oXapERPm

BCx8peNCUAIEZ_9.jpg

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
I gather I'm not the only one expecting a reaction from yesterday's defeat? A solid win would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad