GDT: #13| New Jersey Devils @ New York Islanders | November 3rd | 7:00 PM | F/W 3-0

Uncle Duke

Heads up, fellas!
May 14, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I've been wondering the same, and don't have a good answer. Could be a good way to rebuild his confidence, but that could also hurt his confidence short term more and take a while to work. Hoping he gets a few lucky bounces that turn into points and that takes care of it. But it could be necessary. And it did seem to help last year.
If it was just bad puck luck I'd say keep him around and let him figure it out, but he is just lost out there. I was expecting him to be a Yanni Gourde type but it's more like just plain Yanni.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Dal Colle with another goal tn. PPG player so far. Good for him. Maybe a late bloomer?

He’s still only 22. Maybe just needed some time to adjust to the pro game. He was a legit prospect and one of the best junior players at one point.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I’m thinking he may get a look sooner or later with the way Beauvillier has been playing.

Makes some sense knowing they didn’t recall Kuhnhackl after sendinrg Gibson down.

The weird thing about Dal Colle is when he played in the NHL he never looked out of place or made any mistakes. He just didn’t add anything.

Reactions: dood

ekill08x

Oct 29, 2011
I have not like anything beau has done with the puck tonight. He lacks a sense of knowing what to do with the puck.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Somehow we are losing in faceoffs after tearing them up to start the game on the PK. What site tracks faceoff difficulty and strength of faceoffs taken? I need some sustainable stats.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Leddy is the only hockey player on the planet that is slower pursuing the puck than skating and stickhandling with it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad