GDT: #13 // Friday 7 Nov // Coyotes @ Ducks, No Tank Edition

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
He's not flashy, but that's just his game. I don't think his ceiling is a true #1, but more of a steady #2 defender who can QB the PP.
I agree completely, and am fine with that kind of player.
Apparently, I know nothing.

Jon Snow....... Nah it was old reverse jinx right?

It's amazing what swapping out a few useless players for some energetic talented youth does. Even if our play continues like this and we miss the playoffs and fall into the 7-12 range for our pick yet again(which sadly seems very likely at this point) at least I don't want to turn the game off within the first five minutes. I'd prefer we either make the playoffs or suck more, but even this is better than those first games. Hopefully we can jettison some of the scrubs that aren't playing currently so reider hodge and co could stay up.

YandlesMother

Nov 21, 2013
The vintage Yotes feel to this game is really amped by reading Anaheim's thread. It's like trolloffs all over again.

Also, pro-tanking folks don't be too down. You can't lose em all, and plenty of bad teams have been winning games lately.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
I agree completely, and am fine with that kind of player.

Jon Snow....... Nah it was old reverse jinx right?

It's amazing what swapping out a few useless players for some energetic talented youth does. Even if our play continues like this and we miss the playoffs and fall into the 7-12 range for our pick yet again(which sadly seems very likely at this point) at least I don't want to turn the game off within the first five minutes. I'd prefer we either make the playoffs or suck more, but even this is better than those first games. Hopefully we can jettison some of the scrubs that aren't playing currently so reider hodge and co could stay up.

I think I had the reverse jinx when I went to the Vbookie and bet on the Ducks.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I'm so glad the guys were able to dig down deep and overcome the absence of Moss and Chipchura.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
el oh el

but whipping boy Klink has been good the last two games.

He looks good on that line. I've said that several times. When he drops down the lineup he looks lost. Not sure how to handle that, but I can at least handle it without an aneurysm if he keeps competing.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Hey Guys! Congrats on the win!

Wasn't sure where to post this. I moved to AZ from CO about 6 months ago and am itching to see some hockey and am curious where the best place to get tickets for the game tomorrow would be? I'm not looking to spend a ton. Just some decent seats to enjoy a game of hockey!

Thanks!

YandlesMother

Nov 21, 2013

Wasn't sure where to post this. I moved to AZ from CO about 6 months ago and am itching to see some hockey and am curious where the best place to get tickets for the game tomorrow would be? I'm not looking to spend a ton. Just some decent seats to enjoy a game of hockey!

Thanks!

There should be good seats available for cheap on the ticket exchange. Center straights or off center straights upstairs are fantastic cheaps that can usually be had for 30 bucks or so (often less).

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I disagree. Get the ROW's now, so you don't have to worry about them later if it comes down to that.

Win in regulation preferable, but at this point need enough pts to even be in playoff contention

How many teams have missed playoffs because of ROW?

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City

Thanks!

I was gonna say Stubhub, but I checked and they only have 250 left, from $25 and up. WTH is going on? :laugh:

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
We won? Wtf? Can someone give me the cliffs on this game?

Good effort. Extremely sloppy both ways, to a degree bordering on bizarre. Very weird, fun game. We sort of stole the points I thought. But in the gutty way that we stole games from the Blackhawks in our playoff series win. Rope a dope and some good goaltending.

Oh and I fully expect Connor Murphy to be assigned to Portland before tomorrow's game. Yikes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad