Post-Game Talk: #13 | Flyers at Sharks | November 7, 2023 | Lost 2-1

CerpinTaxt

Apr 1, 2009
KY
wooooooooooo lets gooooooooooo

honestly I'd fire the coach after that performance for benching our best playmaking center not named couturier.

Good. I’m glad.

We didn’t run into a hot goalie, or a desperate team. We played unprepared, uninspired, unorganized hockey and that’s all indicative of the man behind the bench.

We deserved to be the laughing stock of the league tonight. And personally? I’m happy about it
Lo-f***ing-l. What a shit show John is. For all those touting John as some offensive wizard can let go that argument now. Sharks weren't gonna give up 10 again, but John's schemes could only muster 1

And goddammit briere fire these coaches already. They ain't it

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Its a good thing they didn't play Frost who scores against bad teams. He may wrecked the tank tonight.

This game should officially clear out all the charlie brown's saying but this start of the season feels different than the last couple of years. Lucy Van Torts just pulled your football. AGAIN
charlie brown lucy GIF by Maudit

Now make sure you say something nice about the team effort, else you are a cultist lol

Last edited:

MorgantiDrinksBlood

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Dunce caps

Great for the tank though. Flyers don’t have a lot of talent and with Hart out they’ll plummet. I still stand by my top 5 pick by season’s end prediction
I mean as a real fan of over 25 years, this is the play, they need to lose, you can't win without top 3/5 picks. If you're not going to win you NEED to lose, it f***ing sucks but it's better than being an 8 seed and just getting pounded in the first round. We have Michkov, we're f***ing blessed to have him in the wing, we need to draft high end talent and pray Cutter works out. Obviously, some of them won't work out but I'd be willing to bet my f***ing life Michkov will be elite, in the same mold Kane was for the Hawks. Better days are ahead, sucks but it's how it works.

Stop the Madness

Nov 27, 2017
John Torterella better be the flyers version of Brett Brown minus the extra years the sixers gave brown when they became good.

f*** this team.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Is that 7 straight games for our selke winning stud 2C Catsey ???

This is Torts and Jonesy dream lineup and they just lost to the worst team the nhl has seen in 30 yrs. Said it pre game, we will be bottom on east by Dec 1st.

The regression is astonishing, and not surprising by a Torts lead team. And Rocky Thompson , whomever hired him needs to be fired.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad