Post-Game Talk: #13 | Flyers at Blue Jackets | November 10, 2022 | 7:00 PM | Loss 5-2 (2 ENGs)

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
A 6 pt team with -25 diff in 11 games is legendarily awful. How could you enjoy them creating close to zero offense ?

And you and Torts north south cravings makes scoring even harder. This team is regressing rapidly
"Regressing rapidly"? Their previous two games were probably their best two games of the season.

I'm appreciating the hard work and effort.

They aren't a good team, especially without Couturier, Atkinson, and JVR.

And no one expected them to be good even before those injuries.

So why would I get upset every time they lose a game as long as they are competing hard and they've got players who look like they are on the right trajectory?

This is the most watchable they've been since AV's first season.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
anger-management-jack-nicholson.gif

"tippet is good" - some people

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Been saying all season they’ve got to knock off the forced low percentage plays in the middle of the ice. Bit them hard tonight.

Gotta recognize when a play isn’t there & make the simple play instead.

But all in all, it was still a very watchable effort to the end. Much better than last year. Not upset.
yah losing 5-2 is awesome..

🤣

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
You guys can bitch all you want about lack of talent bla bla bla . Tippet and Kony cost us this game no way around it . It was 3-2 late and was no blow out .

Laughton line neutralized JG line when out against them but Hayes is to slow and his two wingers were turn over machines . Also thought Braun really struggled with malfunctions at the junction between his brain and his hands . Bring Z back in and Braun out .

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
yah losing 5-2 is awesome..

🤣

Again vs the leagues worst team by a long shot playing 4 D on the leagues worst D core.

How you could watch tonight and think it was positive is quite the stretch.

Even GB and Chuckles poster child was Horrific.

Accountability

Running and hiding like a little bitch, excellent.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
You guys can bitch all you want about lack of talent bla bla bla . Tippet and Kony cost us this game no way around it . It was 3-2 late and was no blow out .

Laughton line neutralized JG line when out against them but Hayes is to slow and his two wingers were turn over machines . Also thought Braun really struggled with malfunctions at the junction between his brain and his hands . Bring Z back in and Braun out .

Z ain’t coming back in on a regular basis
Tipper was his worst game ever and not once even for a second held accountable. Torts does not have the ability to make in game fixes. No chance if it involves his pets.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA
I don't even care about the result so much but the officiating was really pissing me off.

I wish this "hard to play against" team would have at least taken a run at Jenner for all his post whistle antics.

thedjpd

Sponsor
Dec 12, 2002
San Jose, CA
Prov
Frost? He took an O zone penalty. Bout all I noticed from him.
Even Laczyinski outplayed him and made a few plays on the offensive side.

Seen nothing from Frost most of the season. Quiet mostly, gets some easy comp so the stats look good, but generates nothing.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
I don't even care about the result so much but the officiating was really pissing me off.

I wish this "hard to play against" team would have at least taken a run at Jenner for all his post whistle antics.
Zach will threaten to use his face against your hand if u try anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad