GDT: #13 - 02/12/21 | bruins @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG PLUS, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
This team is embarrassing. But hey. That guy whose personality we didn't like but was a huge driver of our offense isn't on our team anymore so thats a moral victory, right?

What a joke this franchise is. All that offensive talent and we can't buy a f***ing goal. Get rid of Quinn.
It's unfathomable with the talent on the team that they have only 2 goals in the last 3 games. That's on the coaching.

rdhstlr23

Feb 21, 2013
I’m so f***ing tired of hearing about how you g we are. I get it. You can’t keep falling on that, when the Rangers keep losing.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Does a goalie have to have a shutout for you not to bitch about him?

Yeah, today isn't the game to bitch about him. Nearly perfect, but that was a terrible goal.

In regards to Shesterkin, Im noticing he does have a habit of letting up [1] soft goals and [2] untimely goals.

Regardless of his quality play over his last 5 or 6 games, it is an issue.

EDIT: Not sure why it is bold. Doing this from my phone.

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
I know, as I said way down the list but I just can't stomach losing on a goal like that when he was great on every other play. Goals like that make me physically sick.

Ya gotta find new material to complain about buddy - this is just reaching now. Goals go in, shitty ones at that, on all goalies.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Quinn was clearly trying to negate the PP by putting Strome out there, expecting him to take one of his world famous offensive zone penalty’s.

8D checkers move by him there. Strome can’t even Strome right now with the luck we’re having.

Reactions: TheBloodyNine

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
Does a goalie have to have a shutout for you not to bitch about him?

Its really amazing. Was it a great goal?...no. But JFC. We lost 1-0. Got shut out for the 3rd time this year, 2nd time in 3 games and have scored 2 goals in our last 3 games. Our PP is gonna dip under 10% any second now and we need to post about Igor right away.

Reactions: PuckLuck3043

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
s o f t.

6 guys waiting for someone else to get in there and make something happen. some say they're out there, still reading the play to this day.
I was ridiculed for calling this team soft... like i said it doesnt pass the eye test

Reactions: leetch99

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
We are building a culture. Lol It’s obvious they cared so much in the third

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
Once again, the veterans who are supposed to drive the offense come up empty.
The kids played well. I'm not worried about them.
Our d played well, I'm not worried about them.
We need Kreider, Strome, Zibby Buch to put the puck in the net.
Zibby was back to looking stoned again.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Boston had more attempted shots on net that final minute than us, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at that. Oh and here comes Vally with his Weather Channel charts, quick, somebody tell me are we supposed to get snow or not?

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
I know, as I said way down the list but I just can't stomach losing on a goal like that when he was great on every other play. Goals like that make me physically sick.
It wasn’t the softest goal ever. He was hugging the post, they just got a lucky bounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad