Speculation: 12 Teams interested in Brandon Tanev

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
If you can't score at lower levels, you can't score at higher levels. Pass. Doesn't this team have enough tweeners?

MarkMM

Jan 30, 2010
Delta, BC
Mehp, don't know enough to give an informed opinion but if our scouts take a look then on a one-year deal there's very little risk, if he doesn't work out then it takes care of itself after the one year it would take to evaluate him in the pros. As long as we don't have a contract-limit problem it's a no-risk, some reward situation.

I'd temper expectations, little brothers and the Canucks tend not to go our way, Steve Kariya, Fedor Federov, and I know we didn't get him, but Valeri Bure.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Mehp, don't know enough to give an informed opinion but if our scouts take a look then on a one-year deal there's very little risk, if he doesn't work out then it takes care of itself after the one year it would take to evaluate him in the pros. As long as we don't have a contract-limit problem it's a no-risk, some reward situation.

I'd temper expectations, little brothers and the Canucks tend not to go our way, Steve Kariya, Fedor Federov, and I know we didn't get him, but Valeri Bure.

And isn't B. Tanev about the same age as Anton Rodin?...might make better sense to devote a contract to one of the leading scorers in the SHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad