Post-Game Talk: #12 | Coyotes 4 at FLYERS 3 (OT) | Mon. Oct. 30, 7:00 pm ET

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
I feel like I should jump on a random prospect's hype train.

After he fought Tom Wilson in that rookie game, I jumped on the Tyrell Goulbourne train.

I have a great eye for talent.

giphy.gif

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Dogs are nice and I'd like to own a corgi or a saymoyed, but I'd rather own a cat first. I'd love to get 2 cats, but since we're already only allowed to have 2 pets in our apartment and one of the pets is taken up as a cage full or ratties (9 of them), I can only have one.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

BackToTheBrierePatch

Justice for Cricket
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
We have a siamese cat. Damn thing is bi polar as f***.
And now she doesn’t like tuna. She used to gobble up the remains of the tuna can when we made a sandwich. Now she will cru and meow when we open the can. Put the can down and she will sniff it and walk away lol
Wtf man

EDIT: i would take dogs any day over cats. Had a rotty a decade ago. Still miss her 10 years after she died. She helped me get thru my first divorce. Dogs just know when you are going thru a bad time and they will be there for you. Cats don’t give a shit

Last edited:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Grew up with cats. Got a couple rescue dogs.
Dogs are far smarter and join your pack. Though I hate breeders, they've ruined the working dogs and have created horrible things that are basically rats with fur.
Give me a good working dog mix with a good temperment
Some day I'll have a house with a yard again and three dogs.

Cats are solitary critters and basically work on instinct, small heads = small brains.
They basically see humans as scratching posts and food dispensers.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Have you ever tried to train a cat to do anything?
Meanwhile, some dog breeds have extensive vocabularies.
On the other hand, Bassett Hounds are dumb slugs.

I had a black lab/border collie mix that needed about two weeks to completely train us.

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014

I had a black lab/border collie mix that needed about two weeks to completely train us.

Try working in a Medicaid office. :laugh: :help: :surrender

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Grew up with cats. Got a couple rescue dogs.
Dogs are far smarter and join your pack. Though I hate breeders, they've ruined the working dogs and have created horrible things that are basically rats with fur.
Give me a good working dog mix with a good temperment
Some day I'll have a house with a yard again and three dogs.

Cats are solitary critters and basically work on instinct, small heads = small brains.
They basically see humans as scratching posts and food dispensers.

Of all the posts that you have ever posted on here that have been profoundly misguided, wrong-minded, and just plain wrong, this is the most profoundly misguided, wrong-minded, and just plain wrong. Cats aren't solitary - they just walk away from your goofy arguments, and who can blame them? I wish I had half of their sense.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Justice for Cricket
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Well he isnt wrong lol

my brother in laws family have a black lab. it is complete opposite of the last one they had. this one is just dumb. their prior one was so damn smart. my brother in law could put a piece of steak on the floor. the dog would lay on the floor just looking at it. he would say KC go, he would get up and get it. saw him do this once for 5 minutes. the dog didnt move until commanded

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Cats prove god doesn't exist. No divine being would ever create such a monstrosity. I don't get the love for cats.... they shed, smell, claw the hell out of everything, don't want to play with you, and etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad