Post-Game Talk: #12 | Blues at Flyers | November 8, 2022 | 7:00 PM | Win 5-1

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
Don’t do this to yourself. Listening to the PBP is bad enough.

Me tonight
tumblr_puec8hYYPy1vgo27go10_r1_500.gifv (1).gif

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
one of these is a stolen picture i sent to my wife, im not saying which one. as far as a clue goes, its a sexy one.

Flyers play one good game all year, and JJ is saying the Hayes and TK benching turned the season around on post game :laugh:

Morganti singing happy birthday to Jonesy top 5 on my nightmares list
how much dust came flying out the mummies' mouth while singing?

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
It's so hard for the hive to admit that Torts actually knows what he's doing.
It's not a good team, but you can see that they're improving, still too many misconnections, but also some nice plays.

BY the way, TDA is damn good, yes, he's inconsistent, he needs to be more disciplined, but it's obvious that he's responding well to "tough love." His raw talent is elite, he's a smaller D-man but has the grit of a bigger man.

Tippett is on the 1st line with TK and Hayes b/c he deserves to be there, like TDA he makes mistakes, but also makes plays - all that whining about lack of skill - Tippett is more skilled than Frost, some great entries and skilled passes, to go with some bad turnovers. Frost wasn't bad, but there's no magic there, stop making excuses, he'll never be a top six center.

Risto was better, but there's a reason he's paired with Seeler, he needs someone to protect him.
Sanheim played his best game this season, he's getting over his post-contract funk.

Cates finally got the monkey off his back, this should let him breathe.

And who predicted TK and Torts would be a disaster? I predicted Torts would love TK, and he does - because TK still makes mistakes, but his hustle and fearless play is what Torts loves. He's got his mojo back and I predict an 80+ point season.

Reactions: Gert B Frobe

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Enjoyable win.

I predicted the Flyers with 8 wins in their first 20 games, and that was before I knew Couturier and Atkinson wouldn't play a game.

Somehow they've got 7 wins in their first 12 games.
Can you do a prediction where they win more in their next 20 so the opposite can happen please haha

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
The Flyers aren't a good team, but they're far from being a terrible team.
Torts can coach, some players will respond, others won't and will be gone by next season.

This was the "ideal" Torts win, they played north-south, they won board battles, blocked shots, protected their goaltender, and finished plays. It wasn't always pretty, but it was effective.

Reactions: captainpaxil

Bigkarl

Dec 27, 2017
It's not a good team, but you can see that they're improving, still too many misconnections, but also some nice plays.

BY the way, TDA is damn good, yes, he's inconsistent, he needs to be more disciplined, but it's obvious that he's responding well to "tough love." His raw talent is elite, he's a smaller D-man but has the grit of a bigger man.

Tippett is on the 1st line with TK and Hayes b/c he deserves to be there, like TDA he makes mistakes, but also makes plays - all that whining about lack of skill - Tippett is more skilled than Frost, some great entries and skilled passes, to go with some bad turnovers. Frost wasn't bad, but there's no magic there, stop making excuses, he'll never be a top six center.

Risto was better, but there's a reason he's paired with Seeler, he needs someone to protect him.
Sanheim played his best game this season, he's getting over his post-contract funk.

And who predicted TK and Torts would be a disaster? I predicted Torts would love TK, and he does - because TK still makes mistakes, but his hustle and fearless play is what Torts loves. He's got his mojo back and I predict an 80+ point season.
The “hive” is pretty much unanimously agreeing that this was their best game of the season and they looked good.

Apologies for not acknowledging Torts as coach of the year quite yet. My dick can only get so hard for a November win against a really bad team.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

He's doing the exact opposite of what you predicted he would.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Flyers play one good game all year, and JJ is saying the Hayes and TK benching turned the season around on post game :laugh:

Morganti singing happy birthday to Jonesy top 5 on my nightmares list
I was frantically trying to change the channel or turn the sound off but my stupid remotes weren't working right away. I almost had to launch one into the TV.

Reactions: BringBackHakstol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad