GDT: 12/7 7 PM - Game 26 - Coyotes at BRUINS - NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I'm going to be at a client's annual dinner so I will have to follow the game on my cell phone. With that in mind....

Drop the f***ing puck already!!!!! :madfire:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I'm going to be at a client's annual dinner so I will have to follow the game on my cell phone. With that in mind....

Drop the ****ing puck already!!!!! :madfire:
60452.jpg

Reactions: BMC

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
So I was sitting in the sports book at the Wynn last month, and I seriously considered dropping some coin on Clayton Keller winning the Calder. Looking more and more like that would have been a good bet.

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
So I was sitting in the sports book at the Wynn last month, and I seriously considered dropping some coin on Clayton Keller winning the Calder. Looking more and more like that would have been a good bet.

Right now, I think that it's Barzal's to lose. You know, that young, dynamic center whom Boston could have drafted but chose not to. :cry:

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.

Very hard year to guess as there is no run away player as of yet.

Boesner
Barzal
Keller
DeBrincat
Heisher
McAvoy

All have a very good chance in my opinion.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Very hard year to guess as there is no run away player as of yet.

Boesner
Barzal
Keller
DeBrincat
Heisher
McAvoy

All have a very good chance in my opinion.

Amazing to think that the Bruins had the chance to draft 4 of these 6 guys, and only chose 1.

Good thing of this group, they picked the one I'd want over all the others in Charlie Mac.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Amazing to think that the Bruins had the chance to draft 4 of these 6 guys, and only chose 1.

Good thing of this group, they picked the one I'd want over all the others in Charlie Mac.

I hear you brother, it is like talking about the Seguin trade though, it will never go away.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005

I'd say you made a smart move, considering Keller hasn't scored a goal in his last 14 games and has just 6 assist in that same span.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I feel like everywhere I go I am reminded of the 2015 draft. God that was such a depressing day.
Ask your primary doctor to prescribe Buspirone.

I went on after the draft and two weeks ago had my medication dosage cut back 1/3 due to the play of Jake DeBrusk.

If Senyshyn turns out well I'll be down to a 1/3rd, and if Zboril comes thru they will take me off altogether.

It will keep you calm like Bergeron

BruinsFan1990

Mar 29, 2016
Winthrop, MA
Ask your primary doctor to prescribe Buspirone.

I went on after the draft and two weeks ago had my medication dosage cut back 1/3 due to the play of Jake DeBrusk.

If Senyshyn turns out well I'll be down to a 1/3rd, and if Zboril comes thru they will take me off altogether.

It will keep you calm like Bergeron

Too may "ifs".

I don't want to be calm. Just let me be depressed please. :laugh:

Reactions: DKH

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
This being Pearl Harbor Day I remember a story my Dad told often.

He want to the Boston Olympics game on the afternoon of December 7, 1941. The Olympics were an amateur team owned by Walter Brown and was a major source of income for the Garden. Basketball wasn't an option then and the NFL had failed in Boston so on a Sunday afternoon the Olympics were the only game in town.

During the game my Dad remembered they stopped play and asked everybody to stand for a moment of silence and they announced Pearl Harbor had been attacked and then John Kiley played the national anthem. Someone then turned to my Dad and asked 'Where the hell is Pearl Harbor?'.

Life was about to change for that generation and I think they all knew it.

Boston Olympics - Wikipedia

When the Olympics started to struggle at the gate Brown went all in with another team in a sport most thought Bostonians would ignore. That team was the Boston Celtics.

View attachment 86821
Oh my goodness, check out the EAL standings on the left. Too cool. Pic's shoulda stayed playing out of Loring. My old boss played for Johnstown later on.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Spooner out again? Man, why can't we stay even a little healthy?

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
This being Pearl Harbor Day I remember a story my Dad told often.

He want to the Boston Olympics game on the afternoon of December 7, 1941. The Olympics were an amateur team owned by Walter Brown and was a major source of income for the Garden. Basketball wasn't an option then and the NFL had failed in Boston so on a Sunday afternoon the Olympics were the only game in town.

During the game my Dad remembered they stopped play and asked everybody to stand for a moment of silence and they announced Pearl Harbor had been attacked and then John Kiley played the national anthem. Someone then turned to my Dad and asked 'Where the hell is Pearl Harbor?'.

Life was about to change for that generation and I think they all knew it.

Boston Olympics - Wikipedia

When the Olympics started to struggle at the gate Brown went all in with another team in a sport most thought Bostonians would ignore. That team was the Boston Celtics.

View attachment 86821
Wow. Had no idea John Kiley was that old.
Thanks for the story, Fenway.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
Kevan Miller - please! It's the holiday season... Don't kill any Coyotes tonight!
I think we're safe here. Wayne Simmonds pounded him pretty good the last game so I doubt he kills anyone tonight or ever.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
Go watch YouTube. He pounds a lot of people pretty good.
Who? Simmonds, yes. Miller, no. Miller is ok when he jumps a non-fighter, but when it's time to go with a Simmonds the result is what we got Saturday. Frankly, I don't quite get the Miller love aside from him going to UNH and it's not like he's from NH. In fact, I think he's from CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad