Pre-Game Talk: (12/4/22 - 12/10/22) Week of pain and suffering, and now who's hurt?

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Ridiculous. The cup is going to Toronto or Winnipeg.
Woah, predicting a Canadian SCC before Christmas. Bold strategy. If the Avs don't win, I really don't have a second favorite..I mean, maybe the soft spot I have for Columbus makes them qualify? If given the choice of those two, you know me, Captain Choas would be riding with the Peg.

Winnipeg, beating Toronto....I can almost read the teardrops online, already.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Ridiculous. The cup is going to Toronto or Winnipeg.
IckyBossyHarvestmen-max-1mb.gif

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Right now... my money would be on Carolina for the Cup. I think Kochetkov is the real deal. They have absurd depth and Necas and Svech might be on the verge of being their gamebreakers.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Right now... my money would be on Carolina for the Cup. I think Kochetkov is the real deal. They have absurd depth and Necas and Svech might be on the verge of being their gamebreakers.

I'll believe it when I see it. Every year I think they're going to dominate in the playoffs and that group just seems to struggle, especially on special teams. Aho and Svechnikov have yet to prove they can be gamereakers when it matters most.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Wtf is going on with Nuke. I think the plan was for both him and Lehkonen to go tonight. Please don’t be a setback.

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
I would go all in on Horvat if I were them. The center depth is weak. Stastny, Kotka, and Staal are not 2C material.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad