GDT: 12/31/18 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Anaheim

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
It's also the cross-checking and slashing and all of the after whistle ****. They're playing 2003 hockey in 2018 and because if the refs called it right they'd be on the PK for 56 minutes a game, they get away with so much ****.

You see it if you watch them in the playoffs really badly. They do all of that **** to make up for the fact that Ryan Kesler hasn't been a relevant hockey player in 7 years and Corey Perry in about 3.
thats what was pissing me off.... montreal was grabbing us like crazy but were not really cheap shot ing us the whole night this was brutal the no calls.... aint seen nothing like it in awhile that i remember... so many dirty cross checks or hitting stick in shins as we moved puck etc... through zones unreal

Bluegrass Bolts Fan

Dec 29, 2018
Kentucky
49089614_10156601533912819_3327434781959913472_n.jpg

PRZ45MD

Aug 11, 2016
Was at the game tonight in section 206(Bolts shot on Gibson 2x). Was far away from Point's OT winner, but watched it on the Center Ice big Jumbo.

Snoozer of a game. Team looked like it was asleep for 35minutes or so. The only play in the first 35minutes that they strung more than 2 competent passes together, Kucherov scored on(right in front of me and the wife). The speed and skating started to come around though for the end of the 2nd and the 3rd and the OT was all Bolts. The waterskiing done out west is amazing to watch. It's like they're playing 1990s hockey and the officials let it happen, which is just sad.

On the Lindholm Interference call, where he tackled Cirelli long before the puck was even close, a nearby Ducks fan yells, "Horsesh*t call!" I responded, "Easy call!" Replay showed how easy that call was to make, the guy says, "At least he smashed his head into the boards."

SMH classy.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Eh the Ducks were chippy all night. Extra rough but nothing I would not have expected from a playoff game. We are everyone's "prove it" game and we got their best shot.

I was fine with it. The boys might as well get roughed up a bit because not everyone is going to go down easy. Not that I agree with what they did but one game isn't going to get a bunch of protest out of me. Our series is over. Either see you in the SCF or next year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad