GDT: 12/31/17 | HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
Our defence is a mess. Good on Vegas for coming out flying and playing well, they were the better team. The Leafs' defence should be embarrassed though.

Agreed. I cringed every time he announced a powerplay
what was he saying it was tough to tell. definitely sounded odd

PunkRockLocke

Jun 15, 2017
Pender Harbour
The gwg is going to be the one assisted by the official I guess
That is on Marincin as well, man. Pucks hit refs all the time, and yes it can create bad luck sometimes...but it's on the player to know where the ref is and not fire the puck at their feet, hardly giving them time to get out of the way.

Certainly a tough break for the Leafs, but that's hockey.
As a non-partisan fan it was a great game to watch, had been looking forward to it. The better team won this afternoon.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
sheesh it seems like every chance the jets get on edm is a goal. they definitely have their number this year

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
I still can't figure Vegas out. They're still rolling over teams, against all the odds. Gerard Gallant has to be the front runner for the Jack Adams Award at this point. I've never seen a coach do more with less before.

So true...I keep waiting for them to fall flat on their faces but thus far they continue to roll with a line up of very average talent....yet they are no doubt the hardest working team in hockey and likely the best coached....that alone can cover a less then talented roster....

Reactions: bukwas

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
He's playing C right now and honestly plays the game like Malkin. Making a case for himself as staying there too. Scheifele-Wheeler-Little-Lowry is crazy C depth.
As a fan of both teams: let's relax on Wheeler looks like Malkin at C after 4 periods.

Haha

Gurilla

former goal scorer
Jan 28, 2015
Winnipeg
As a fan of both teams: let's relax on Wheeler looks like Malkin at C after 4 periods.

Haha

Lol don't worry I'm not penciling him in as a 1C. He's always been a really good play driving and creative player, his game is nicely suited for the position. Nice luxaries to have.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
edm cant kill a penalty if they tried. game over. happy new years everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad