GDT: 12/31/13 "Rang In The New Year" - Rangers VS Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockey dude

Aug 26, 2011
And it's not like it has just happened once. He can make a good play or an awful play and this season it seems it's mostly the latter one.

He has a slow stick and below average speed, to put it nicely. I have no idea what he is doing on the PP or even on the PK when you need quick decisions in high pressure situations.

Right on! And the worst is giving him ice time on 4 on 4! I am flummoxed! My word for the day.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
It's tough to swallow this mistake among others and how Kopecky has pretty much disappeared this season overall. He was one of our most productive players last season IMO. At this rate, I certainly don't think this is helping his cause to stay a Panther for the future. He's an RFA after this season.

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL
It's tough to swallow this mistake among others and how Kopecky has pretty much disappeared this season overall. He was one of our most productive players last season IMO. At this rate, I certainly don't think this is helping his cause to stay a Panther for the future. He's an RFA after this season.

No, Kopecky is under contract for next season. After that one he'll be a UFA.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
I've never really been a big fan of Kopecky as a hockey player. He just looks awkward on skates to me. I've never really looked at him as a player that hurts this team. He's a vet with a winning history and some poise. Maybe his best hockey is coming. The team really needs somebody to step up if they are going to keep things interesting this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad