Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley

>Live Scores Updates<

I0hFSpj.jpg

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Even though he doesn’t end up on the score sheet, Vatanen played a major role in that goal.

Yarborough

This is not a robbery, I swear!
Mar 14, 2015
YYC
I’m just waiting for the inevitable “He’s turning into a 2way shutdown player like Datsyuk” to rationalize his lack of production

If anybody calls Drouin anything near a 2-way forward, their absolutely wrong. He is a one dimensional winger, putting him in a position where he has to do more than that really exposes his flaws.

Reactions: The Drop

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Karlsson is minus 5 vs Boston through 5 periods this year. Laughing on the ice down 0-3 after a puck goes over the glass with a Bruin's player. That is the captain, man oh man he needs a trade but the value is dropping, his skating is not good. That 1-3-1 Bond Villian coaching tactic is done go back to Europe scarface

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Karlsson is minus 5 vs Boston through 5 periods this year. Laughing on the ice down 0-3 after a puck goes over the glass with a Bruin's player. That is the captain, man oh man he needs a trade but the value is dropping, his skating is not good. That 1-3-1 Bond Villian coaching tactic is done go back to Europe scarface

Ahahah no one could stand him and his system even in Europe. He had the best ever team 2 1/2 seasons ago... when they fired him, they were out of the playoffs... they then pulled in miraculously at the last game as the 8th seed, went on to win it all, losing only 2 games in the whole playoffs. Next year they won again, this year they’re 18 points ahead of the second. Long story short, Boucher almost sank the team of the century in Switzerland. He won’t be welcome...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad