GDT: 12/30/14 "French Connection" - Canadiens VS Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
bill lindsay @LindsayBHockey · 40m 40 minutes ago
Every game counts the same ...but not gonna lie want this one a little more than most.

Very true Lindsay.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Tonight player to bash if we need a goal.

Dave Bolland. While I like a lot what he does on other end of the ice and his forechecking he needs to get a goal(s) soon.
12 games and 0 goals and only 3 assists

I won't be able to watch the game live. So go berserk boys.. If needed!

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
With a win tonight the Panthers will have Wins = Losses + OTL/SOL.

IMO, in order for the Panthers to be a legitimate playoff caliber team, that is the first milestone they need to reach.

The next step will be to get that goal differential into the positive range.
True. But I will say that that goal differential is a little bit off, due to the counting of shootout wins and loses as a goal for or against.

Last edited:

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Tokarski in net tonight for the Canadiens. He's making his first start since November 29th. He has allowed 8 goals over his last 2 starts

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
I feel like it's a Huber hatter kind of night.

ernie.gif

Catsfan7

Jun 6, 2011
Coral Springs, FL
If there is a home game I hope to win all season, it's this one for the Panthers fans in attendance. I don't have to mention the reasons for why I despise the Habs or I'll be typing until after the game starts. I'm trying to be optimistic about this one, but we all know how often we win three in a row. I hope the Canes tired the Habs out last night. I'm hoping Huberdeau has an incredible game with so many friends and family in attendance.

Tomorrow's game vs. the Rangers is more key to win IMO and if Luongo doesn't have a great record against the Habs, I'm not sure why Montoya is going tomorrow. Unless Lu has a bad record against the Rangers and Montoya bad against the Habs. ::shrugs::

I'm so torn because I want to have the 3-game win streak to prove that we can string multiple wins together, as well as the quieting the Frenchies tonight, but a win against the Rags is more "important". Either way, I'd like three points at least to solidify us as a force.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
It's like all of the same people wearing leaf jerseys are here Again tonight except they flipped jersey inside out and it's now a habs jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad