GDT: 12/29/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Montréal vs Tampa Bay

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I'm going to a Flames fan house to watch the game, then pop on UFC, and watch the flames game on the side. Lots of sports to watch today.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
I'm going to a Flames fan house to watch the game, then pop on UFC, and watch the flames game on the side. Lots of sports to watch today.
Going to be quite the night. Hopefully UFC 232 is great as well but I might have to stay away from spoilers and watch the replay as I think i'll be out playing hockey tonight

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Going to be quite the night. Hopefully UFC 232 is great as well but I might have to stay away from spoilers and watch the replay as I think i'll be out playing hockey tonight
They're that far already? It was like UFC 140 when I last watched.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Is the puck drop delayed or something? My feed is still showing a spinning puck saying STRAX which I guess is Swedish for something.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
you guys will never trust me??? I don't just sprout out of my HAT hear lol. Doubt me haha i said coby out and cernak in.... haha

anyway kucherov is on pace for a 120 point season or something sick. I remember you all doubting me there too haha.

Still love ya though lets get this going.

THE HAVE NOTS have been doing well lately honestly moving up think 9 wins this month... This could be interesting if we dont clean up the act a bit...

I figure we win but this one might not be as easy as expected...(with price out) now no price means we should be able to simply outscore them...

very happy my man joseph is back want him with point and kucherov will keep mentioning this till happens hahaha

so hows everyone holidays going? any new lightning neat stuff?

LETSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOO BOLTSSSSSSSSSSS

Reactions: Sk8M8

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Why say 7 for game time when the puck won't drop till after 715? Good thing the solar bears started on time.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
any of you catch the baby bolts last night??? holy cripes 10-1 first ahl team with a 10 spot this year katchout with 3rd breakaway of season leads league foote coming along 2 goals lol boulet at a ppg lmao conacher on fire moved up to third in league only 3 teams won nhl stanley cup and ahl calder in same year montreal 2 times in 70s and the devils did it in like 95

Reactions: Sk8M8

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad