GDT: 12/23/16 - Wild vs. Rangers - 6PM CT / 2AM Suomi - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I would be stunned if Pominville didn't waive his NMC to allow Zucker to be protected.

He might feel like he shouldn't have to but its clear the Wild could buy him out if they really wanted to and he is extremely unlikely to be taken.

His only reservation would be if he waives and thinks Fletcher will screw him with a trade.

If Fletcher did word would get around to players and agents and it would make it hard for him to be trusted around the league. I don't see Fletcher being that type of guy.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Amazing, 10 in a row. And holidays! Merry everything everyone :D

I'm insulted. You didn't wish me a merry nothing. I'm a beautiful snowflake and you need to recognize this.

Woo! 10! Think we could sway some Vikings or Timberwolves fans to watch a winning team?

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
If Fletcher did word would get around to players and agents and it would make it hard for him to be trusted around the league. I don't see Fletcher being that type of guy.

Yeah, if Fletcher wanted to do that it would be smarter to just buy him out and avoid taking the reputation hit.

So really the only thing Pominville should probably have to worry about is actually getting picked in the expansion draft.

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
2 points behind Chicago

9 points ahead of 1st wild card spot.

I like the looks of this.

Give Keumps a start and score 7 goals.

Almost hate to have xmas break.

The Columbus game, holy hell, who would've thought that would be a match for the ages.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
10 Game Winning Streak heading into the Christmas Break. It looks glorious!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad