GDT: 12/23/14 - Philly @ Minny - 6PM CST/2AM EET - FSN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
If anything we should be thanking Simmons.

I would rather have the team playing angry in the future rather than just accepting they lost.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
If anything we should be thanking Simmons.

I would rather have the team playing angry in the future rather than just accepting they lost.

Doesn't matter, they're not going to do anything in the future because of this.

They'll come out next game looking just as lifeless.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Russo

Coyle: I'd rather go through another 25 games without scoring if we're winning. We've got to get ourselves out of this

Russo
Parise: "Same story." Koivu: "I don't think we were even close tonight where we should be."

Something has to be done. Hell, even Koivu admits they suck. In the past, he'd always be in denial. :biglaugh:

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Russo

Yeo as pointed as he's ever been. Says he's responsible, but there have been a lot of attempts to jolt #mnwild and its up to the players

Each guy needs to have one of these moments asap. Too bad we're in reality and not a disney movie. :sarcasm:

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I also want to be fair and say that, imo, Kuemper wasn't nearly as bad tonight as previous games. Instead, I felt it was the defense that really effed up tonight. They made the glaring mistakes.

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
To be fair, there are a lot of guys we should be embarrassed with right now. And their work ethic as a whole. These guys will love all the Jets fans in the arena for the next game.

Here's the thing that irks me the most about Vanek. We had to get Pominville to get this guy. He was supposed to be so good tht we brought in another guy to help lure him here. Pominville is a decent player, but Vanek as far as I'm concerned is a faster Heatley 2.0 as others have said.

He should be benched right now.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
This team is just sad.
Another December of the team falling apart.
They say they want to be an elite team. Whens the last time they rallied off 5,6,7,8 wins in a row like Chicago, St Louis, Anaheim type teams do? I'll put my guess at 3 years plus since that has happened.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Sounds like I didn't miss much. El Slumpo!

Exorcism in order? Voodoo?

I have to say I didn't see this coming. I expected MUCH more from this team.

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
Not to completely pile on Yeo, but I only saw the 3rd period...and every time Parise, Koivu, Suter were out there, Couturier and Read line were out there (our shutdown line).

Yeo knows he has last change, right? This was the same thing Penguins fans despised Byslma for, looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Had me scratching my head either way, figured I'd check in and see what the thoughts about Yeo were. Good luck from here on out!

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
This team is just sad.
Another December of the team falling apart.
They say they want to be an elite team. Whens the last time they rallied off 5,6,7,8 wins in a row like Chicago, St Louis, Anaheim type teams do? I'll put my guess at 3 years plus since that has happened.

March of 2013

EDIT: They won 5 straight once last season too. :sarcasm:

Last edited:

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
So with Colorado's win tonight, they are catching us. Yes, Colorado.

Soon we will find ourselves in the bottom 3 of the Western Conference standings. That is simply unacceptable.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
So I'm guessing I made the right call by not even bothering to make an attempt to watch tonight?

Saw the score while I was hanging out with a friend.

I just wish something would happen.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Here's the thing that irks me the most about Vanek. We had to get Pominville to get this guy. He was supposed to be so good tht we brought in another guy to help lure him here. Pominville is a decent player, but Vanek as far as I'm concerned is a faster Heatley 2.0 as others have said.

He should be benched right now.

There should be at least 5 players benched before him. Hell, everyone but Parise should be benched, if we're going to bench people. Vanek is not the ****ing problem people.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Oookay, this us how it went. I suppose there's no reason to watch this game afterwards..

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
I don't like where the team is at right now. It seems like there is desire to win big and hold leads, but there is an overall lack of confidence within the locker room that causes the team to lock up when the games are on the line. The comebacks are nice, but damn it would be nice to be ahead for once. The team has to go on a winning streak before the end of January or this season is doomed.

Finnished

Jan 31, 2013
I hope Minnesota drafts only centers in the 2015 draft since at least the first few rounds of the draft should be really deep. I don't see the 65-70 point potential in Granlund anymore nevermind the PPG potential.. He will be a good second line center but not a 1st line center that brings play-off success.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
1st round C, 2nd round C, 3rd round D, 4th round G would be the optimal drafting order for me, but of course BPA.

MN_Gopher

May 2, 2002
Mpls
Visit site
I hope Minnesota drafts only centers in the 2015 draft since at least the first few rounds of the draft should be really deep. I don't see the 65-70 point potential in Granlund anymore nevermind the PPG potential.. He will be a good second line center but not a 1st line center that brings play-off success.

You cant base Granny's numbers against others.

Few people are going to be amazing under Yeo. Nino IMO could be the next best thing but is being held back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad