Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I'm out.

Expecting some desperation type effort on Saturday against the Jets.
Agreed, but they should be desperate now considering the standings. Yet they keep going in the wrong direction with no urgency to fix things. The Jets are gonna be fired up big time and their fans are gonna take over the building. They are hungry and smell the postseason. They are fighting for a spot while we're just lazy thinking we're entitled to one.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Well there's the game.

If they lose again on Saturday I have to think something big is gonna change, be it a trade or a firing.
Yep. Because not making the postseason with this lineup would be an epic failure. And this team is still showing zero desperation, and nobody is coming forth with any new solutions. We just hear the same quotes after every game. All words, no actions. And a lot of denial that certain things need to be addressed. I honestly feel like the team is starting to tune
Yeo out. His yelling fest during practice in Phoenix didn't even make a dent.

It's not working.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
People should be ashamed to have Vanek on this team.

There are AHL players who deserve more of a look than this guy right now.
To be fair, there are a lot of guys we should be embarrassed with right now. And their work ethic as a whole. These guys will love all the Jets fans in the arena for the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad