GDT: 12/23/14 - Philly @ Minny - 6PM CST/2AM EET - FSN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
I didn't get to see very much of this one. Got to listen to it at work but that's it. I guess I didn't miss a whole lot though. Just hope we can come out and play a lot better after the holiday break. We've put ourselves into a hard place for sure.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
I get the feeling that we are transitioning from all out anger to complete despair at this point...

Like you said all we can do at this point is hope somehow they turn it around.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I get the feeling that we are transitioning from all out anger to complete despair at this point...

Like you said all we can do at this point is hope somehow they turn it around.

For what it's worth I haven't even been able to get pissed enough to go off on a rant.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
On the bright side you know we will be going on a huge winning streak at some point or it will be abundantly clear we are going to miss the playoffs.

So for now just look forward to the upcoming winning streak.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
But we're not going to be bad enough to get Mcdavid/Eichel.

McDavid no but we're only 10 points away from the 2nd worst team. On the flip side, we're 5 points away from being in the top 16...It's razor thin here.

If we go on a losing streak, we could get a top 5 pick. If we go on a winning streak, we might squeak in the playoffs.

Florida is beating us right now. FLORIDA. We're +/- 5 points away from picking in the top 5 to playing in the playoffs...Dallas and Colorado are 1/2 points away from us.

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
Starting to think the problem is yeo

Starting.. at this point :sarcasm:

I've felt that way right from the lockout, like example way he was using MiG then.. and still is using him totally wrong. And all the other creative type of players, they just don't fit in Yeo system.

You start to think not a single scorer/playmaker benefit playing in Wild jersey, they're all underperforming year to year. Bad luck? No way..

One may say MiG just isn't that good. I'll tell you, you haven't seen NOTHING yet, he is still slumping and is just a shadow he used to be, and I blame Yeo for that. At the point MiG's team starts to actually play a game and he will rise, you will understand how bad this system was.

Last edited:

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
McDavid no but we're only 10 points away from the 2nd worst team. On the flip side, we're 5 points away from being in the top 16...It's razor thin here.

If we go on a losing streak, we could get a top 5 pick. If we go on a winning streak, we might squeak in the playoffs.

Florida is beating us right now. FLORIDA. We're +/- 5 points away from picking in the top 5 to playing in the playoffs...Dallas and Colorado are 1/2 points away from us.

Don't we just have to miss the playoffs now to have a chance at #1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad