GDT: 12/23/14 - 7:30PM EDT -Pittsburgh VS Tampa Bay

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Drouin-Stamkos, TKO, Filppula-Callahan, maybe that'll get Filppula going.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
#14 on the 1st. Oh boy. Well, I could actually see this working out because Cally and Flip were pretty good together last season and Drou now has two players to work with who can shoot.

Cally is also a goal scorer, but Stamkos was THE goal scorer on that line, turned Cally into more of a playmaker. Coop has now separated his 3 best goal scorers, so if one line goes stale, they have the other two who can score.

Drouin-Stamkos, TKO, Filppula-Callahan, maybe that'll get Filppula going.

This season Stamkos, Flip, and Palat have been off. Callahan, Kucherov, and Johnson are playing above their expectations. We need the other guys to get going if we are going to start winning again.

BohemianRhandomly

Nov 3, 2014
Section 128
Pittsburgh fans are just so polite. Anyway, Hope for a good game also! Merry X-mas to you also!

The Burgh is my hometown - not surprised to see people from there representing with well wishes and such. Good people there. :nod:

Good luck tonight! i always like watching your team play.

I'm not expecting a win tonight, just a good game with no injuries to either team lol.

Merry Christmas!

Backatcha. Have some Lemon Blennd for me - if they still make it. Miss that ****.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Zatkoff have any career wins yet? If not Pittsburgh will definitely win. That guy they called up for Comeau will most definitely score if he has no NHL goals yet.

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
Zatkoff have any career wins yet? If not Pittsburgh will definitely win. That guy they called up for Comeau will most definitely score if he has no NHL goals yet.

Zatkoff was our backup last season. He went 12-6-2

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
No festivas miracle for us this year.

Most Pens fans seem to want Zatkoff to start. Fleury just played last night and with all our injuries we have conceded this game as a loss. Besides, with our luck we would lose Fleury next. :shakehead

Last edited:

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
This is a must win game for the Lightning. Time to put up or shut up.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
This is just getting weird:

Feel bad for Hedman and Strålman, even if I guess I understand it.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Why is he pissed at him?

I was kind of idly listening to Lightning Radio after getting home from the gym and eating dinner so I wasn't totally tuned in, but I think he was talking about PP behavior. He said something about Stamkos floating around the blueline, and that he asked "the coaches" if that was something they were telling him to do and apparently they didn't tell him to play that way and Esposito said in that exasperated tone he gets sometimes, "I don't know why he's doing it!"

Is it possible to catch old casts somewhere later to listen to it again?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I was kind of idly listening to Lightning Radio after getting home from the gym and eating dinner so I wasn't totally tuned in, but I think he was talking about PP behavior. He said something about Stamkos floating around the blueline, and that he asked "the coaches" if that was something they were telling him to do and apparently they didn't tell him to play that way and Esposito said in that exasperated tone he gets sometimes, "I don't know why he's doing it!"

Is it possible to catch old casts somewhere later to listen to it again?

Thanks, not very surprising to hear more people complaining, though I'm not happy that the coaches haven't done something about it if they see it too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad