Ggyrp4k.png

5VJGBQg.png

VFyd4NE.png

Dv7sq52.png

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Just don't take a lot of penalties, that's what Karlsson is waiting for

Agreed. We're the team with the 3rd highest goal differential in the league at even strength, it's simple math just stay out of the box and good things will happen.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Gotta start this homestand off strong. Gotta get 2 points. Don't care how you do it, just do it.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

I hope it's not becuase we've lost another vet, if we have then you really can't make this s**t up.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I thought they couldn't call up more because of the cap?

Anyway this is one we can't afford to piss away.

Yzlamic Preacher*

We going to lose. 6-2. We suck worse than ever tonight.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Condra is back in but now Brown is out with an injury (they aren't saying what but might have had something to do with the hit to the head).

JS91

May 14, 2014
Just saw Star Wars, got me REALLY pumped and astounded by how good it was. So I figured the best way to bring my mood down is watching an early Tampa Bay Crunch game.

Haven't watched a game live in a while now. Figured that it's not worth waking up in the middle of the night just to see us putting in no effort whatsoever and get destroyed. For the past ~month I've been just waking up 3 hours earlier than normal and watching the games then without knowing the score. Obviously not as good as watching them live, but at least I get to sleep more and better.

That said, this game starts a bit earlier so I figured why not. I'm already preparing myself for a disappointment, but I'm still hoping for a good showing from the guys. If we are planning to make the playoffs, home games like these against divisional opponents are must wins.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Just saw Star Wars, got me REALLY pumped and astounded by how good it was. So I figured the best way to bring my mood down is watching an early Tampa Bay Crunch game.

Haven't watched a game live in a while now. Figured that it's not worth waking up in the middle of the night just to see us putting in no effort whatsoever and get destroyed. For the past ~month I've been just waking up 3 hours earlier than normal and watching the games then without knowing the score. Obviously not as good as watching them live, but at least I get to sleep more and better.

That said, this game starts a bit earlier so I figured why not. I'm already preparing myself for a disappointment, but I'm still hoping for a good showing from the guys. If we are planning to make the playoffs, home games like these against divisional opponents are must wins.

Enjoy 2 more movies with Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher then... expire date circa 1983. :naughty:

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Really hope Brown isn't out for long the team needs that spark. Let's see how long Condra lasts. :popcorn:

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The return of the KFC line:

Hope this can get Cally's offensive game going. He works well with both of those guys. He has been very good defensively this season but he needs to score.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad