#33 Agen Kolar - #6 Redath-Gom
#44 Jar Jar Binks - #2 Etima

#32 Yaddle

Help us Emma Stone, You're Our Only Hope
FYsq0mM.jpg

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I say #21 Kit Fisto really has to show why he is paid the big bucks in this game. What are the details in his NTC, by the way, does anyone here know that?

Reactions: Yandover

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Oh man. I was going to say: "Emma Stone is involved?? Order up that 50% off Papa Johns right now!"

But if they scratch Duke and Strome for Merkley and Rinaldo (while playing Cousins too) then that just kinda steals that positive away for me.

So now I have to go with... Guess we will see what happens.

Reactions: RemoAZ

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Oh man. I was going to say: "Emma Stone is involved?? Order up that 50% off Papa Johns right now!"

But if they scratch Duke and Strome for Merkley and Rinaldo (while playing Cousins too) then that just kinda steals that positive away for me.

5 goals in past 5 games so let's sit their 3rd leading goal scorer in favor of Rinaldo, Cousins and Martinook.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
5 goals in past 5 games so let's sit their 3rd leading goal scorer in favor of Rinaldo, Cousins and Martinook.

Hey! Got anything going on next September-April? With ideas like that I got a team for you to coach! It's bizzaro math like that this team needs more of. If you can promise to bring in Gaunce and play him with Richardson and Domi then that's at LEAST a 10 year contract for you. Haha.

For real though, I don't get it either.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Per Craig Morgan at practice this morning....

Merkley skating with Dvorak and Rinaldo (who's back on the ice from illness).

Strome and Duclair are extras atm....

This oughta be fun...... :sarcasm:

Strome and Duclair were invisible last game, but they had Strome on wing which is dumb.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011

We need Martinook for the PK, but other than that I have no idea why Cousins is playing. IF we were a bubble team then maybe, but this year is done, let's evaluate the kids and give them lots of ice time.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Hey! Got anything going on next September-April? With ideas like that I got a team for you to coach! It's bizzaro math like that this team needs more of. If you can promise to bring in Gaunce and play him with Richardson and Domi then that's at LEAST a 10 year contract for you. Haha.

For real though, I don't get it either.
Gaunce, it's all about Gauce....come on Chayka go get Gaunce!!

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona

When Tocc is being a f***ing moron like this, I hope they get shut out. I don't care about the losses as much as the players and team put in the best position to get experience and development. We don't need Rinaldo or Cousins on the roster at all let alone both of them playing. Scratching Duclair and either playing Strome on the wing or scratching him is f***ing stupid. I liked the hire but decisions like this make it look like Tocc either has CTE or is just a dumb ass. We put up with this shit for way too many seasons. Nobody can use the excuse that we don't have talent ready to play anymore. There are plenty of high picks that are ready and need the ice time to develop. Enough with the f***ing waiver fodder love already!

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I wouldn’t get all worried or worked up about it until morning skate tomorrow.

Rinaldo has been out ill and Merkley needed some practice time with the team. So the fact they were out there on the same line today really may not be something permanent.

If they’re still that way tomorrow then all bets are off. :laugh:

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I get fired up about that stuff. It's 5 years as a STH watching garbage players that couldn't possess the puck for shit when my seats were at the face off circle in the end we shoot twice. If they get this group playing the way Tocc talks about playing (not what we've seen) I'd like to find someone to go in on tickets with me again. But I'm too scarred to do it before I see the product on the ice. That's if they stay in Glendale anyway. If they move to the east valley I'd need to find another job to make it to any games. My luck would be they start playing entertaining hockey right when they move.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
I get fired up about that stuff. It's 5 years as a STH watching garbage players that couldn't possess the puck for **** when my seats were at the face off circle in the end we shoot twice. If they get this group playing the way Tocc talks about playing (not what we've seen) I'd like to find someone to go in on tickets with me again. But I'm too scarred to do it before I see the product on the ice. That's if they stay in Glendale anyway. If they move to the east valley I'd need to find another job to make it to any games. My luck would be they start playing entertaining hockey right when they move.

Man, I really hope there is karma for the Coyote's fan base. Cause if there is, there must be some good times ahead. I hope!

Reactions: RemoAZ and doaner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad