GDT: 12/17 |To The Fire |Boston Bruins vs. Calgary Flames |7pm ET |NESN(HD), 98.5 FM

LucicIsABeast

Dec 7, 2008
Lville IL
of course not everything last night was good
bruinshairlady.gif

Yeah, I actually remember seeing her on the jumbotron and had to laugh.

My buddy said he saw a Calgary player's helmet fly into the crowd and someone put it on. Is he delirious or did I just happen to miss this?

Edit: now he is saying that Santa came down and started dancing next to him, only for security to stop the shenanigans

Last edited:

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI

My buddy said he saw a Calgary player's helmet fly into the crowd and someone put it on. Is he delirious or did I just happen to miss this?

Edit: now he is saying that Santa came down and started dancing next to him, only for security to stop the shenanigans

yes there was a hit that sent a helmet 15ft in the air, ill try to find the gif

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010

Yea, the fan had it on for a few shifts and then someone came to get it back. I hope they gave him something else as a souvenir

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
I can't see them trading McQuaid a proven asset to make room for a 26 year old career AHLer

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I can't see them trading McQuaid a proven asset to make room for a 26 year old career AHLer

I'm completely sold on Miller as a capable NHL defenseman, and think he'd be great as the #6. He's faced some really tough teams already, and hasn't had a hiccup yet. Not only is he not making mistakes, but he was jumping up in the play way more frequently as he got even more comfortable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad