GDT: 12/16/17 - 9:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Colorado

Bandit Keith

Apr 5, 2016
Av's have always been a dirty team. They deserve a lot of shit for what they've done the past few years.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Man I hope they come out and put up 4 more goals on the avs. Thought it was funny that some people on their board are saying that the reason johnson boarded namestnikov is because the reffs aren't calling penalties. :laugh:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Man I hope they come out and put up 4 more goals on the avs. Thought it was funny that some people on their board are saying that the reason johnson boarded namestnikov is because the reffs aren't calling penalties. :laugh:
They're idiots. I guess a non-call on a slash against the stick is the reason to push someone head first into the boards...

Reactions: Cmac66

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
They're idiots. I guess a non-call on a slash against the stick is the reason to push someone head first into the boards...
Apparently the reffs "let it get out of control" as if thats an excuse for a player boarding someone. Like oh I didn't know I wasn't allowed to do that.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
If Sergachev buried that end-to-end rush, I would have taken up residence in the Habs forum for a week.
Don't worry, he's saving that for our game against the habs later this month. I can see it now, sergachev strips drouin of the puck and takes it all the way down for a between the legs goal. I think I would fly up to montreal to get next days paper just to read the pure hate for bergevin

Reactions: J T Money

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
Just read some of there board. Jesus Christ “that wasn’t a penalty he slightly pushed him into the board”:laugh: enjoy the suspension Johnson. What we saying 5 games??

Reactions: Master P

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Don't worry, he's saving that for our game against the habs later this month. I can see it now, sergachev strips drouin of the puck and takes it all the way down for a between the legs goal. I think I would fly up to montreal to get next days paper just to read the pure hate for bergevin
I would learn French

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad