Not open for further replies.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
2u5al9k.jpg

Make your predictions here!

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
4th time getting called boring by people yet to watch a wild game this season...

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Would be awesome to win this game for so many reasons, but silencing the Blackhawks fan at my work is right up there for me.

Come on guys, I'm going to have to call in sick tomorrow if we can't pull out a W.

Teppo

Mar 3, 2008
4th time getting called boring by people yet to watch a wild game this season...

The team that they cheer for has won lots of Stanley Cups - therefore they are qualified to analyze the systems that the Wild employ and determine if it is exciting or boring - even if they have not seen them play this season. They just know.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
The team that they cheer for has won lots of Stanley Cups - therefore they are qualified to analyze the systems that the Wild employ and determine if it is exciting or boring - even if they have not seen them play this season. They just know.

Yes, the Blackhawks fans are right to look down upon our plodding, slow, and boring play style. We are just lucky that the Chicago fans are willing to recognize us as at all. I just hope our offering doesn't put them to sleep tonight.

I think it would be a good idea to all draft apology letters to send them after the game. It would be a nice gesture.

:sarcasm:

00xtremeninja

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I wonder how many of those Hawks fans that call us boring jumped onto their bandwagon in the last 5 years. For a long while a mjority of that city gave two poops and a duck about hockey.

Score goals, win the game, reintroduce Toews to a board or two, overpay Jay Cutler again, and come home with a win.

See I can take minor jabs too.

Minny Lakes

Apr 4, 2013
Hopefully the Wild are in a position where the Hawks are overlooking them and looking ahead to their biggest game of the season against Toronto on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad