Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
I genuinely think (I'm not blowing smoke, I'm being honest) the most one-sided ball washing I've ever heard from a national color commentator/analyst was Eddie O towards VGK during the Avs/Vegas series in 2021. Simply the most unprofessional fawning over one team and the expense of another that I've ever witnessed in any sport.

As I'm typing Dallas scores. Sounds like he might cry.
Douchier and Wischusen during that Avs/Stars game last season was something else. Showing Avs fans in the crowd when Dallas was up 6 goals and making fun of them for being there. They were basically screaming for joy and applauding every time Dallas scored.

Reactions: Markster and Bender

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017
1714959701727.jpeg

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Douchier and Wischusen during that Avs/Stars game last season was something else. Showing Avs fans in the crowd when Dallas was up 6 goals and making fun of them for being there. They were basically screaming for joy and applauding every time Dallas scored.
Yep. I remember. Was the most unprofessional broadcast I've ever seen.

f*** those assholes.
Dallas should be ahead 7-2

Vegas will tie this just because Dallas can't hit an open net and Dallas and OT is like peanut butter and jelly
I'm fully expecting vgk to tie it

Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

Markster

Oct 13, 2019
Wow. I'm glad I missed that or I might have thrown something at my TV.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad