Post-Game Talk: 12/15/17 | Sharks 3 @ Canucks 4 in OT

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
LOL Chaput is clearly the better player but Dowd is the alumni's new acquisition so Green can't show the alumni disrespect by not giving Dowd every chance to succeed.

Coaching in Vancouver is so, complicated ;)

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
Goldobin-Burmistrov-Virtanen is an interesting line. Hopefully they get put in offensive situations to succeed.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
it's kind of a novel way to get those three guys to get involved on defence though. i'll give green props if it works.

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
it's kind of a novel way to get those three guys to get involved on defence though. i'll give green props if it works.
It seems to be one of those counter intuitive decisions hockey coaches make to mess up the opposing coach. Green seems to do this a lot. I don't get it myself but I don't pretend I can think at hockey coach level. That's a dimension I'll never visit.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
People are laughing at Dorsett and Gunbransen.

Same problem were not laughing when Hartnell skated by and slapped 3 of our players with 0 pushback.

Yawn. If the scoreboard wasnt resulting in pushback I’m not sure how Hartnell doing anything is cause for additional concern. Dorsett might have done something which was ultimately useless. Gudbranson...I doubt it. He has this mythical reputation for absolutely no reason. Punching a guy back doesn’t give one but a momentary high...until they look up at the scoreboard.

People put waaaay too much stock in that stuff.

Reactions: racerjoe

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
Wow what a lineup.

Not that they were great or anything, but imagine what we'd be watching if Benning hadn't signed Vanek, Gagner, Burmistrov and Del Zotto?

I retract my poor math winning prediction and say we get wiped 6-2

Boeser (x1) and Jake

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I turned down plans because I want to sit on my couch and watch us get destroyed again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad