3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Richard Nashe. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Richard Nashe's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from goalscoring literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Richard Nashe truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Richard Nashe's existencial catchphrase "Slim Reaper," which itself is a cryptic reference to Buchnevich's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Richard Nashe's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have an Richard Nashe tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
giphy.gif

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I often vote on Henrik, but I felt that Nash, Hayes snipe, and Ryan Mc. had such a good game so my votes tonight with an excellent feed by Ryan. And 2 very important pts too! We`ve a back to back game tomorrow vs Boston, hopefully they saved some energy for that game! :)

Skjei had a good game and one in the post, Zucc good defensively, and a whole team effort tonight!

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Forwards who played more than Kreider: Nash, Miller, Zuccarello, Hayes, Fast, Grabner, Vesey, Desharnais, Buchnevich

Forwards who played more than Buchnevich: Nash, Miller, Zuccarello, Hayes, Fast, Grabner, Vesey, Desharnais.

10th forward minutes for Kreider, 9th forward minutes for Buchnevich.

How does this make any rational sense?

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Forwards who played more than Kreider: Nash, Miller, Zuccarello, Hayes, Fast, Grabner, Vesey, Desharnais, Buchnevich

Forwards who played more than Buchnevich: Nash, Miller, Zuccarello, Hayes, Fast, Grabner, Vesey, Desharnais.

10th forward minutes for Kreider, 9th forward minutes for Buchnevich.

How does this make any rational sense?
It doesn't.

But you gotta think it changes once ZBad is back and replaces DD, right? At least...somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad