GDT: 12/15/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Toronto

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
Considering how fed up everyone is here, do you think that's a realistic ask? Paying a similar price to what Kovy got essentially confirms Stamkos as a bonafide superstar. Kovy did have 58 points in 49 games at the time of his trade.

Finn puts it best:

It doesn't matter what we think of him. Around the league he's still regarded as a superstar.

Lovethiscity

Nov 9, 2014
Tampa, FL
Power outage last night, so I finally got a chance to watch the game.

Something that concerns me: On the second goal, by Stralman, which came late in the period, there was almost no reaction. Guys are usually fired up in that situation. They looked like they were punching a clock. I'm wondering what the morale is like.

I watched the Leafs' broadcast, and it was hilarious to hear how baffled they were about Stamkos's performance. Romanak made a comment to the effect of, "I don't really recall him doing much of anything in this game."

Welcome to 2015, guys. (Hell, welcome to 2014.)

Sometimes, I prefer this. As hard as wins have been, I get frustrated seeing them act like they just won a playoff game every time a goal is scored. Just bump gloves, pat helmets and get back on the clock. my opinion

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Sometimes, I prefer this. As hard as wins have been, I get frustrated seeing them act like they just won a playoff game every time a goal is scored. Just bump gloves, pat helmets and get back on the clock. my opinion

Wait till you see what Stamkos does when he finally scores again... if he ever does :sarcasm:

He'll rip off his jersey revealing a Toronto Maple Leaf sweater on underneath and scream "I'm coming hooooooooome!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad