GDT: 12/14/15 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Columbus

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
JT Brown is turning into a multi-dimensional player. He's making heads up plays with the puck.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Flip is having another strong game. This line needs to stay together. It keep Flip from being a liability.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Battle of the league's worst contracts, right there. Clarkson vs. Carle.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I know christmas is coming up but you don't need to keep giving the puck away the way we've done far to much this game.

I knew the lead wouldn't last though, we need to stop sleeping on one scored goal.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
23 SOG through 2 periods, why can't we score more than one goal a game???

I keep saking myself the same question, last season we made most goalies look like AHL callups, this season we make most goalies look like award winners (including those who actually are AHL callups), it's just sad and I miss the old team who never gave up unlike this team who seem to be happy with scoring once (if even that) and then rely on Bishop and the 'd' to keep it that way.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
It feels like this almost every game. It still doesn't seem we are getting the high quality shots we got last year.. at least to me. Of course it doesn't help that half of F corps are injured

We were not scoring when everyone was healthy the first 10 games or so. They have been some quality shots also, It's like someone doomed or cursed Tampa's scoring this year.

aessi

Jan 1, 2015
I keep saking myself the same question, last season we made most goalies look like AHL callups, this season we make most goalies look like award winners (including those who actually are AHL callups), it's just sad and I miss the old team who never gave up unlike this team who seem to be happy with scoring once (if even that) and then rely on Bishop and the 'd' to keep it that way.

To be honest last game we faced Holtby who has been amazing since last year. This season he has been even better. Now Korpisalo did also make some really good saves, he's really atheltic goalie like Ramo or Kiprussoff but been somewhat inconsistent. This season he has been pretty good in AHL so this call was coming pretty soon anyways.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
It just feels like we never have the other team scrambling or on their heels. Even when we're in their zone for a while everything is controlled.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
It just feels like we never have the other team scrambling or on their heels. Even when we're in their zone for a while everything is controlled.

Yep. Teams never look panicked like we do when another team puts the pressure on us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad