Pre-Game Talk: 12/13 | Bruins Dance With The Devil in Newark | 7:30pm ET | MAX, TNT, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
Doom and gloom from some . Can only imagine their take if the
Bruin's weren't leading the East in points and goal differential tied with p% in the NHL.

looking at the numbers makes me think this team really sucks. probably lose tonight by at least 10 goals.

I just hope the team keeps it up so I get to enjoy another winning season
I say enjoy the ride. Team is better than ithought the be after all the turnover. I hoped they would be a wild card team. Some say we win because are goalies are good. Well other teams win because they have scorers. Each team is built to their strengths. To me it doesn’t matter how you win just win

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I don't think it says that, I think it says Monty doesn't trust Poitras and Geekie is the only veteran center they have to slot in.
I think we will see now that despite the frugal additions the 2 lost centers from last year leave us incredibly thin and one or two injuries away from becoming a very average, and perhaps bad, team.
This was a hold the fort year anyhow .That's why you see all those 1 yr contracts Donny did.But it has been really gratifying seeing Bruins play so well regardless.That said,they will have cap in off season to fix that centre spot and hopefully it gets done.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Love it! The Bruins will win!

84593175-aa1e-482b-ab41-9bc19b3ad413_text.gif

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
Not sure what to expect but I do hope "effort" or the 60 minute game is on tap. Getting a little tired of slow starts blown leads or lackadaisical play.

Reactions: FONZIE and BMC

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
For his 775K I'm actually shocked people hate on Boqvist so much. Really weird obsession. He's got 30 pt pedigree and he costs you as little as a hockey player can. What's not to like?
You don't put a v after q and expect people to accept you.. around here either they want to mate with you or burn you at the stake . :)

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
For all the perceived flaws of this year's Bruins squad, the Devils have been worse, graded against expectations. And yes, key injuries have been a part of that.

I haven't seen the Devils a lot, but the consensus is that goaltending is a big issue.

So in that regard, the B's need a shot-mentality from the outset. Forget the extra pass (no 2-on-0's without a shot), don't force the puck through lanes that aren't open, and anything from the slot goes toward the net.

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad