GDT: 12/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
The flames are in a lot of OT games. Same last year. Dangerous team in OT, but playoffs have no circus time as they realized last year. #1 in the league in OT since it came in at 3 on 3

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Oh you mean what the Lightning have gone through and even succeeded through serious and key injuries?
What the hell dude - they're missing their entire top pair and one of their best forwards.

We caught them at a good time. I don't feel bad for them by any stretch, but there's no shame in admitting that we were fortunate to play them under this situation.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Oh you mean what the Lightning have gone through and even succeeded through serious and key injuries?

The Blues have had serious and key injuries all season and are near the top of the standings. They lost one game when missing almost half their roster. Calm down.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
You mean the lightning have played games without Hedman and Kucherov?

Looking at their injuries, you have lost no one even comparable to the players that St.Louis is missing.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Kuch and the Lightening putting the Blues back to bed. Showing em who the real contenders are. Seems the Blues showing up short against big competition AGAIN :laugh:

Tampa is legit I think there my fave to win the cup just playing consistent all season even tho not their best game tonight

I do believe STL has a few injuries.

Reactions: Devonator

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
What the hell dude - they're missing their entire top pair and one of their best forwards.

We caught them at a good time. I don't feel bad for them by any stretch, but there's no shame in admitting that we were fortunate to play them under this situation.

I never said it wasn't I just don't give the injury bug much credence as we have gone through similar in years past. All part of a long season.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
The Blues have had serious and key injuries all season and are near the top of the standings. They lost one game when missing almost half their roster. Calm down.
Excuses will get you nowhere. Beat by a better team who didnt even play their best game. Hopefully your guys coach takes notes and tries anything to make the team more competitive when injuries occur. Suppose to be a deep team to handle key injuries but the amount of whining and justifying here is getting pretty annoying

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Leafs sweater is the ugliest in the league? Anyone agree? I don't know what other teams would even compare. Bad color scheme and worse logo.

No offence intended for my hockey brethren. It's ok, at least the fanbase makes up for it with their knowledgeable insight and calm demeanor.
Tampa does the blue and white proper.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Excuses will get you nowhere. Beat by a better team who didnt even play their best game. Hopefully your guys coach takes notes and tries anything to make the team more competitive when injuries occur. Suppose to be a deep team to handle key injuries but the amount of whining and justifying here is getting pretty annoying

You're calling other people annoying? That's pretty funny.

If you look at the standings (I know you're used to looking at the bottom of the standings but try looking at the top for a change) you will notice St. Louis Blues up there. They've dealt with injuries all year and are still near the top.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017

If you look at the standings (I know you're used to looking at the bottom of the standings but try looking at the top for a change) you will notice St. Louis Blues up there. They've dealt with injuries all year and are still near the top.
My neck hurts when I have to tilt my head to look all the way up there, damnit.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014

Yeah just like last year and the year before that too. Right? What happend to all those glorious regular season victories come playoff time? :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad