Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley

>Live Scores Tracker<

uEE1d6I.jpg

dmj616

Oct 12, 2010
Oh baby, Bolts and Blues. National TV and battle for regular season supremacy. Look at the matchups!
Schwartz vs Kuznetsov
Pietrangelo vs Hedman
Bouwmeester vs Stralman

What could possibly temper this excitement?!?!

Are you trying to poke fun that all 3 Blues are currently injured? Probably would have been more effective if you didn't mistake Kuznetsov for Kucherov.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Blues have Schwartz, Petro, and Bouw out on injuries.

It would be a miracle if the Blues win tonight.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Philly fans booing the no call on the most obvious stick check I’ve ever seen in my life. The combined IQ in this arena right now likely hovering around 200.

Even if it was it makes up for the bullshit call of throwing Marleau out of the circle for no reason

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
I’m saying it was not a penalty, it was an obvious stick check. I had to laugh at the crowd all booing and shouting at the ref.

The funny thing is, alot of fans complain that the Leafs get favorable calls yet I dont remember the last time the Leafs had more PP then the opposing team.

Dr Robot

Nov 3, 2011
Most of the games on tonight look reasonably lopsided except the blues/bolts. Blues are missing some pieces but I think that might force the game to open up and be a bit more back and forth rather than the blues keeping it tight defensively.

naruto

Nov 13, 2017
Radko Gudas is bad, and I think Patrick is the worst 2nd overall pick I can remember in a long time.

Ya Patrick is not good. Philly fans got so excited when they won the lottery lol. Patrick isn't worth getting excited for.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
Ya Patrick is not good. Philly fans got so excited when they won the lottery lol. Patrick isn't worth getting excited for.

I want him to be good...I like the kid, he's apparently an awesome person. However, the skill just isn't there. You look at Pettersson and Heiskanen and it is hard to believe they went after him.

Mayo Masseuse

Tinariwen Riddum
May 16, 2010
The Dunes of Neptune
Leafs sweater is the ugliest in the league? Anyone agree? I don't know what other teams would even compare. Bad color scheme and worse logo.

No offence intended for my hockey brethren. It's ok, at least the fanbase makes up for it with their knowledgeable insight and calm demeanor.

Reactions: Oilers Propagandist

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
Leafs sweater is the ugliest in the league? Anyone agree? I don't know what other teams would even compare. Bad color scheme and worse logo.

No offence intended for my hockey brethren. It's ok, at least the fanbase makes up for it with their knowledgeable insight and calm demeanor.

You're crazy - that sweater is iconic and beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad