Post-Game Talk: 12/11/17 - Rangers vs. Stars

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Shocked we got a point. Can’t play two putrid periods and expect to win these games. Take the point and move on from that. Need to be better in starts. Pav stole a point for them.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Rangers didn't deserve the win. Team gets outshot 2 to 1, 3 to 1 at points and win games somehow. Makes no sense. Constantly being outshot by huge margins will leave them out of a playoff spot. How can AV find this level of play acceptable?

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
The last time David Desharnais scored a shootout goal was the 2014-15 season. Since then he has been 0 for 5. Good freakin' choice to put out there you moron.

He had 3 total attempts in the 2015-16 season and missed them all.

1 attempt all of last year and missed.

Was already 0 for 1 this year.

There is a reason that his old team stopped using him entirely and he hasn't been good at it here either. His skills in the shootout from half a decade ago means nothing.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
NHL.com has the score as NYR 2 DAL 1. They really need to get their **** together.

Edit: Fixed now - clearly they read our boards
By far the worst site ever. i avoid it like the plague

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Absolutely putrid performance. Embarrassing really.

Pavelec was obviously fantastic, nobody else showed up. Unreal.

I mean I hate the shootout but if we have to do it, why the f*** is Desharnais shooting? I don’t care career percentages. How about using your best forwards? How many ppl should’ve gone before Desharnais and Shatty? Nash, Buch, Miller, Vesey all at the very least. Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad