GDT: 12/10/18 - 7:30PM EDT - New York Rangers vs Tampa Bay

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm not worried about a trap game at all. With the amount of NYR we have on our team I have to imagine that they're actually very motivated to better their old club.

But you're not gonna win them all. We'll see how it goes.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I'm not worried about a trap game at all. With the amount of NYR we have on our team I have to imagine that they're actually very motivated to better their old club.

But you're not gonna win them all. We'll see how it goes.

That seemed more true in the days when NYR was a step ahead of us than now, like around 2015. It wouldn't surprise me if this one looks more like pond hockey between friends.

That said, it wouldn't shock me to see Anthony DeAngelo do something brain-dead stupid before the final horn.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Can we overcome the hattie that Vladdy is sure to have against us?? Sure we can, the Rags have no chance against the speed of Killorn and the Brains of Paquette...Nice, I am gonna run with SOKBOP...

If they let Vladdy score a hatty against them they should forfiet the f***ing game.

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
We took so many Rangers players, why not take that Namestnikov guy. I heard he does hat-tricks at will^

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Lundy stones us so bad, scorer gives us -5 points. Names gets a hattie, Rangers win 4 to -5.

JDBolt

Oct 14, 2017
Coburn has the same amount of goals and assists as Vladdy does. Granted, in 6 more games, but still..

Joseph has 1 fewer goal than Vladdy does points..

I liked him, but damn, what a good trade that was.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
That seemed more true in the days when NYR was a step ahead of us than now, like around 2015. It wouldn't surprise me if this one looks more like pond hockey between friends.

That said, it wouldn't shock me to see Anthony DeAngelo do something brain-dead stupid before the final horn.

It could turn out that way but I'm looking forward to it. And oh brother, DeAngelo and brain dead stupid... Name a more iconic duo

Reactions: DaBolts

JDBolt

Oct 14, 2017
You just know they look at our 4 lines and go "woulda, coulda, should've..."
It's crazy the difference that good coaching can make..

Wait, nevermind.. I mean, fire Cooper!

(I do realize we're surrounding their old players with stars, which likely makes a larger difference, but the improvement we've seen in Miller and McDonagh should be attributed to coaching as well. Had to throw the joke out there anyway..)

Reactions: DaBolts

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
The referee who tried to assassinate poor Paquette is there. We're doomed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad