TqgOQMR.png

HRrpVpE.png

W0OnUHY.png

qb3jRtf.png

DQY29L7.png

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I don't know who's gonna win, but I know there's a realistic shot at 17 total goals.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I wish we'd play Ingram tonight. Even if he can't handle it, we're in a good spot in the standings, and we're facing the worst goalie in the league (who will undoubtedly brickwall us). And then we'll know whether or not we have to ride Domingue into the ground until Vasy gets back.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
I wish we'd play Ingram tonight. Even if he can't handle it, we're in a good spot in the standings, and we're facing the worst goalie in the league (who will undoubtedly brickwall us). And then we'll know whether or not we have to ride Domingue into the ground until Vasy gets back.
I think we all want to see Ingram play tonight its obvious Domingue needs more rest. Sadly, Cooper will start Domingue again.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
Go Bolts from a transplanted Floridian to the wrecked and shaken state of Alaska. Just win baby and it might take a little of the bite from one screwed up day yesterday. Yes, a 7.1 earthquake is VERY scary, just in case you were wondering.
Well hopefully you have a better day today! Never been in an earthquake before but I imagine it must be pretty bad.

Reactions: Herbert Lewis

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Go Bolts from a transplanted Floridian to the wrecked and shaken state of Alaska. Just win baby and it might take a little of the bite from one screwed up day yesterday. Yes, a 7.1 earthquake is VERY scary, just in case you were wondering.
Hope everything is good and you didn't lose much. Wish the best for you and your friends and family.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009

Hope everyone and everything is ok. Saw some videos of it I’m sure it doesn’t do anywhere near justice to witness in person.

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
Again Go Bolts, beat the 'Turds, and thank you all for the well wishes. The aftershocks are non-stop, so last night was not a very restful night of sleep waiting to possibly get pummeled again. Just remember, the California/ Northridge back that brought down all of those highways was a mere 6.4. Ours was a 7.1.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Again Go Bolts, beat the 'Turds, and thank you all for the well wishes. The aftershocks are non-stop, so last night was not a very restful night of sleep waiting to possibly get pummeled again. Just remember, the California/ Northridge back that brought down all of those highways was a mere 6.4. Ours was a 7.1.

This makes me wonder what it would be like to have an earthquake in the middle of a hurricane, sounds like fun. Anyways, Go Bolts!

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I live on the same fault line. Freaks me out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad