GDT: 12/1/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
He did all night, except the goalie.
Um the goal is to win the game , which his empty net goal was dagger in your guys back. Jackets now 17-8-1 and slowly turning into a force.

Also Pld is turning into a stud first line center . 19 year old kid that is tough as nails and a bull to knock off the puck

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
The point of the game is to win -- they didn't. Let them complain and be bitter.
Actually for the most part i think we were happy with our play... we just hate bieska. He might be the worst player in the nhl.

Well be fine once getz kesler rakell silfverberg and eaves are back. Was nice to have kase back tonight.

The fact that we play the good teams in the league tough without them is a good sign imo

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Actually for the most part i think we were happy with our play... we just hate bieska. He might be the worst player in the nhl.

Well be fine once getz kesler rakell silfverberg and eaves are back. Was nice to have kase back tonight.

The fact that we play the good teams in the league tough without them is a good sign imo
Yep. Funny to hear fans talk garbage after beating us right now. Can't wait.

Foligno is a good player, was a bummer to see him punk out all night, especially with the C.

Zarathustra

This is not my hat.
Nov 21, 2007
Salzburg

Didn't mean it as a slight to the team or the play. Just meant it's best not to engage too much with angry fans after a loss. No one likes to lose and it's not productive or fun.

Reactions: Getz2perry

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Michael Grabner has to be on one of the best contracts in hockey. I think he is gonna get a nice little 3/4 year deal soon.

driller1

Dry Island Reject
Feb 4, 2010
Brown wasn't on the scoresheet, but boy, did he look good. Vintage 2012 playoff Brown. My favorite play was when he danced around Pietriangelo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad