Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley

>Live Scores Tracker<

GMMcmlQ.jpg

Reactions: SniperHF

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I was shocked to see how they played they faced the Habs. It's strange too cause it seemed like they started to gell as a roster last year. This year they are dead. No feistiness, nothing.
yeah they're going to need another rebuild. Luckily for them they might finish last this year and the draft is a strong one. They need a lot to fix the team though

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Ryan gets his 1st of the season, off his skate but anything will do. :laugh:

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Sabres need to draft and develop with some nice young talent to get the core established. With so many high paid players who are just not getting it done, major changes are in order. Trade Kane for picks is a start.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Sabres need an asskicker not a quiet cerebral coach like Housley. Talk about a lifeless bunch...and i thought the pens have been lethargic this season. Big fan of Botterill but looks like he misread the team and made a poor hire for coach.

Reactions: Kimota and bukwas

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Sabres need an asskicker not a quiet cerebral coach like Housley. Talk about a lifeless bunch...and i thought the pens have been lethargic this season. Big fan of Botterill but looks like he misread the team and made a poor hire for coach.
yeah the players are (somewhat) talented but unmotivated and unstructured. that falls on the coach. There are some roster holes though especially on defense

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009

I think they need a coach who doesn't give a F$*#. Someone who is established and won't think twice to bench any player, including Eichel

They need to poach Mike Yeo from St.Louis. Sutter is the best choice in my opinion as he's looking for a job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad