GDT: #12 – Sabres at Penguins – Sat Nov 1, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B, SN1 – WGR

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
God bless these people for paying me more than Im worth and putting up with the absolute **** I've put on the ice since I signed that contract, geez I hope I can continue improving on my play or else I'm going to join a long line of rookie phenoms who had otherwise forgettable NHL careers. Thank god they traded for Gorges so that I'm not alone back here and looking as bad as everyone else is.

:laugh: been holding that in a while?

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
:laugh: been holding that in a while?

you misunderstood my post, the thought that theres someone out there that thinks Myers has the right to think that the players around him aren't performing up to standard is laughable, and if he is thinking that... I hear Gromley is available

basically it was a sarcastic post saying that whomever I replied to had a questionable, at best, train of thought working

Bps21*

I'll allow that killing off that PP can be some moral victory or something.

Bps21*

Maybe we should just pull the goalie at the start of the game and see if we can at least improve our possession and time in the offensive zone lol

BowieSabresFan

Nov 18, 2010
you misunderstood my post, the thought that theres someone out there that thinks Myers has the right to think that the players around him aren't performing up to standard is laughable, and if he is thinking that... I hear Gromley is available

basically it was a sarcastic post saying that whomever I replied to had a questionable, at best, train of thought working

Perhaps the questionable train of thought is your's?

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
The arena is giving them a standing ovation like they just won the cup. Did they think this would be a tough game for them?

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY

Actually, no, it's not a questionable, at best, line of thought.

Myers is a good player. He hasn't sniffed the playoffs in three years and it appears that it may be that long in the future before he sees May hockey.

It has nothing at all to do with Myers looking down his nose at the players on this team. It was meant to come across as, what do I want out of my career at this point? I don't see team success any time soon on the horizon, do you? Would you want to go 7 or 8 years without playing post-season hockey?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad