GDT: #12 – Sabres at Bruins – Mon Nov 7, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
I think Reinhart is a good player, but TM had 4 picks in the first 60 in 2014. He made bad decisions with each of them.

I'm as disappointed by Sam as anyone, but it's not like the other two realistic options are looking much better...Sam just needs to up his intensity big time.

Steddy33

Jan 7, 2012
Pretty sure he's benched.

Well he definitely hasn't been good. I'm in no way a big Ennis fan so I'm definitely not defending him. But based on him not practicing yesterday he could be nursing something

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
So when can we talk abut the complete lack of scoring on this team? When Kane and Eichel are back?

We have 1 goal from the 4th line this year.

We are terrible offensively 5v5 and at getting our defense involved offensively.

You can certainly put some of that on Eichel/Kane out. But we're near the bottom of the league in both. We shouldn't be THAT bad just because they're out.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
We are terrible offensively 5v5 and at getting our defense involved offensively.

You can certainly put some of that on Eichel/Kane out. But we're near the bottom of the league in both. We shouldn't be THAT bad just because they're out.

Our defenceman don't really join the attack at all, you need to create offence from the D in this league.

CarlWinslow

@hiphopsicles
Jan 25, 2010
Winnipeg
for the sake of my own sanity I fast forward watched game following that horrid call on McCabe. It was completely shameful but typical when facing the Bruins.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
for the sake of my own sanity I fast forward watched game following that horrid call on McCabe. It was completely shameful but typical when facing the Bruins.

The officiating in this game was absolutely atrocious and whats worse is they missed some that we actually did deserve...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad