Recalled/Assigned: 11 Players To Belleville Following Loss To Habs

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I thought Davidsson had a decent chance too, but solely based on the reports that he was the last cut of his previous team. Based on his performance I do not see an NHL level player at this time.
I thought that he could have had more than one game up here before being shipped down. May not have meant anything in the end, but thought he deserved a little more time.

Formenton, this is a great decision, as much as I am high on Formenton, this will be his chance to work on his overall game. His speed makes him an NHL threat, but he needs to develop everything else

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
I thought that he could have had more than one game up here before being shipped down. May not have meant anything in the end, but thought he deserved a little more time.

Formenton, this is a great decision, as much as I am high on Formenton, this will be his chance to work on his overall game. His speed makes him an NHL threat, but he needs to develop everything else

Has there been any noticeable development in his offensive game over the past year? I bet by this time next year we start to hear Formenton is shifting his style towards the physical changes Paul made a few years back. He wont give away much speed but more strength may improve his effectiveness. I'm still hoping for Arvedson 2.0

Matsens15

Dec 1, 2009
Ottawa
The team won't get 75 points this season. I expect somewhere between 60 to 70 (average 65) and a last or next to last place finish.

At this point I don’t really care. As long SCOTT FREAKING SABOURIN Make the team is the only thing that matter!

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Yeah, judging by the pregame talking heads it sounds like Abramov is in the mix. He also has a concussion though so I don't know if they can actually send him down while injured. Won't be too ******** if he's sent down. Can definitely use some time to refine his touch around the net. That seems like where he's gonna score from as a pro.

I think Brown is worth looking at given how few guys on the club right now can handle the puck and distribute. You could move White to his wing and have him deal on the top line with the other guys doing the dirty work. We were at our best when Alfie did the C defensive duties along Spezza. Could do something like that. Sounds like Smith wants the center on each line to handle the bulk of the down low defensive duties. Still lots of options.

I like the idea of giving L Brown real NHL line mates. Why not try the Paul Brown Batherson line in a game and see what they can do, there is no harm in it. Moving White to the wing isnt the worst idea either.

Brown is going to look his best with elite offensive players, he doesnt have the speed or strength at this point to drive a line at the NHL level but he does have the skill to play with high end players.

I really dont think Connor Brown has the offensive skill set to play in a real top 6 even on this team, he reminds me of Pageau on the wing but choppier.

ALEXIS >BYFIELD

Just get us one of them or Raymond, Holtz is off to a great start too. So many good players in this draft the sens are guaranteed to get one with this lineup.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad